Prologue

"MOM PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME AWAY!"
"Let's go Vanessa."
"Renèe please not her too."
"You will not have both of them!"
"NO PLEASE DON'T! DAD!"

I felt a nudge on my thigh and I opened my eyes to look to my right seeing my little sister Bella.

'You okay?' She signs with her hands as the music blares in my ears and I nodded my head as I exhale heavily.

'You're crying.' She signs again and I wiped my eyes with my hands feeling the wetness from my cheek. Phil and Renèe talked to one another before talking to Bella who replied to her as well. Renèe then turns to me with a smile gracing her face before signing with her hands.

'Ready to see your father?' I didn't answer her as I just looked out the window watching the Sunny yet not so lovely phoenix drive pass. Bella nudges me, but I didn't budge to even look at them both.

As we arrived at the airport, we all got out the car as Phil opens the trunk and got my things first. Renèe hugged Bella tightly saying their goodbyes as I got mine. Renèe turned to hug me as well, but I just walked passed her and towards the airport.

((Bella's POV))

"Vanessa!" I shouted and Renèe just held my shoulder as I looked at her with confusion and she shook her head.

"Don't worry about it. I guess...she still hates me for what happened."
"But that was years ago mom. She shouldn't be acting like that."
"Honey, Nessa and your father has a very very strong bond together. It is like they knew what the other is doing or what the other needs and stuff like that. I took them both away from one another and I understand that she still held that big of a grudge from me." Renèe says and Phil wraps his arm around her.

"Get on the plane kiddo. You might miss your flight."
"Okay, take care."
"We will, tell Nessa I love her okay and that...I'm sorry." I nodded and left them as I head inside to look for Vanessa.