Chapter 11

As soon as school ended, Jasper told Vanessa that he'll pick her up at 9 tonight and bolted in his human speed to go with his siblings before Vanessa can say another word. Bella grinned at what she had heard only for Vanessa to roll her eyes at her and got inside her truck.

They drove home seeing that Charlie's car wasn't there. They both got inside the house and into their rooms. Vanessa looked through her closet wanting trying to think of what you wear when a knock on her door got her attention as she turns to see Bella.

"Hey Nessa, Jessica is here to pick me up. Tell Charlie I left, alright."
"Yeah, wait, what do you think would be great for a date?"
"No clue. Sorry." She gave a sorry smile and left as Vanessa sighs and look through her closet again biting her lip. She hears a knock from her window as she walks over to see Alice waving a hello towards her. She opens her window as Alice got in.

"I heard girl trouble so I came to help." She tells her and turns to her closet as she looks through.

"Alice, how...wait never mind." Vanessa stops herself.

"Nessa, you have great taste in fashion. Ooh." Alice pulled out an expensive black high thigh boots that Renèe bought for her on her 16th birthday.

((Vanessa POV))

"These look cute and not used. Why not wear it?"
"I don't wanna ruin it."
"Come on, whats the point on having this if you aren't gonna wear it? Like seriously, if Rosalie finds these she will steal them." Alice jokingly says putting them on the table as I went to grab them only for her to swat my hand away.

"Ah, no. You need to get ready on a date tonight and you will be wearing that." Alice tells me while still looking through my closet. I sigh and let her choose the outfits until she told me to take a shower while she tries to find a perfect outfit for my date.

I begrudgingly did what she told me and took a shower. A cold shower despite the cold weather of Forks, but it helps me think. As I scrub, shave, and used my scented shower gel, I got out the shower and put on lotion on my skin. I dry my hair with my towel before blow drying it to keep the access water. Once I was done, I don't know what possessed me to do it, but I began curling my already wavy hair. Once I was done with the result, I got out of the bathroom and into my room to see a bunch of makeup that I don't own on the floor and a clothes I'll be wearing on my bed.

"Wear these and I'll step out. Once you're done, just tell me, I'll be right outside." She tells me closing the curtain of my window to give me privacy and left my room before I could utter a word as she closes it behind her. I turn my head back to the clothes as I grab the red sweater off with long sleeve and turtle neck as well as the denim skirt with buttons on the front. She looks over and her eyes widen at the sight. There lays a red lace silk bra and panties on her bed.

'Is she trying to get me laid on my first date?!' I thought still shock as my heart was racing from the lingerie that I never owned and I knew I don't because I don't wear this stuff at all. I sigh and put the lingerie on as to not offend the vampire outside further and put on the clothes as well as my boots that I knew will get ruined much to my disappointment.

"Alright, done." I said out loud and the door opens revealing Alice as she gasp looking at me.

"So beautiful. Alright, make up time. Light make up would be perfect."
"I appreciate the help, but can I ask why do you want me to wear the lingerie?"
"Just to add some touches and maybe if something juicy happened you know."
"It's only the first date."
"Nessa, you'll be shocked on how many teenagers loose their virginity on their first date." She tells me as of a matter of fact and I knew that she was right. Teenagers around my age do tend to loose it at such a young age.

"Now sit." She says patting the floor as she sat down comfortably. I groaned as i tried to sit down properly since I am wearing a skirt. She began putting a little bit of make up on me when we heard the front door open and footsteps going up the stairs. I saw Charlie walk towards my room with a confused look and saw Alice doing my makeup as she stops and turns seeing Charlie still in his uniform.

"Hi Sheriff."
"Alice, Nessa..you uh...going out?"
"She's going on a date with Jasper." Alice smiles happily as Charlie's eyes widen.

((3rd POV))

"Oh, I wasn't uh....informed of that."
"I was gonna tell you dad, but it just happened today."
"Alright, what time will he...pick you up?"
"9."
"9, isn't a bit too early then?"
"Actually it's already 7 sir." Alice pointed out as Vanessa was shocked. It felt like an hour ago she just came from school.

"Right, I forgot that time..goes by fast." Charlie says, as sadness held in his voice and immediately Vanessa stood up and walked towards him taking his hands.

"Dad, I will still be the same Nessa. Just grown up. I am nervous cause this is my very first date with a guy."
"Yeah, I'm just not really ready to see my little girl grown up, but I have too."
"Besides, it's time to be a real dad later." Vanessa tells him with a smile as he chuckles and nodded knowing it would be the time.

"Come here." He wraps his arms around her tightly as she smiles and held him back.

"Please be safe okay."
"I will." She says and they pulled away.

"Alright, I'll leave you girls be." He tells her as he walks away and into his room. Vanessa sat down on her bed sighing.

"Hey, it's okay to be nervous. It's what humans feel after all."
"Thanks. Alice."
"No problem." After another 2 hours talking Alice stops and listens before smiling towards Vanessa with excitement.

"His here. Come on." She stands up and takes her hand as they left her room. They made their way to the stairs as they could hear Charlie threatening Jasper and Jasper promising that he will take care of her. As they went down the stairs, they both looked up seeing Vanessa and Alice.

"She's ready." Alice says with excitement as Jasper smiles and held his arm out to which she took.

"Stay safe you two." Charlie tells them as Alice handed Vanessa a matching purse for her outfit with Vanessa's phone and wallet inside.

"We will, thank you. Come on Alice." Jasper motions knowing Alice also needs to leave which she nodded and followed them out the door as Charlie watches them before closing the door and Alice looks over to the house then back at the couple bidding her farewell as she used her vampire speed and left.

Jasper helped Vanessa into his car as he waves goodbye at Charlie who was now peaking at the window. He got into the driver side and drove out.

"Where are we going?"
"To a restaurant."
"But vampires don't eat."
"Doesn't mean we can't socialize, besides it's fine. I bought us a private booth away from prying eyes." He tells her as she nodded and felt her heart still pounding from her chest and Jasper could hear it. He took her hand and brought it to her lips which did not calm her down at all, but instead made it worse causing for Jasper to chuckle.

"Not funny." She tells him knowing why he was laughing as she was already red.

"Let me guess, Alice picked that outfit?"
"Yes."
"And a lingerie?"
"How did you know?"
"Knowing Alice and her fashion sense she'll pick anything that looks you know." Jasper tells her as she nodded her head as her free hand gripped onto her skirt.