Chapter 3

((Jasper's POV))

I watched her in awe as she plays the song gently and softly. Her eyes shut and she looks and felt calm.

"You are so beautiful." I said out loud which immediately stops the song as she opens her eyes and looks at me. Her piercing light blue eyes stares into mine as I hear her heart pounding in her chest.

She stood up and walks off placing the violin back on the table which confuses me.

((Vanessa's POV))

I tried my best not to show emotions in front of him despite the efforts that my chest is pounding faster. I turned around to leave but came face to face with his chest causing for me to look up at him seeing his piercing dangerous brown eyes staring back down at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked staring at me, but I ignored him by putting my earphones back into my ears and played my music as I walked off. I took my bag from the floor and left the room as quickly as I could.

'Why did he say that?' The bell rang and students began piling the once empty hall. I stayed silent and kept my head down until I felt on my shoulder making me turn to see my sister.

'You okay?' She signs and I nodded silently as she frowns.

"Your red. Are you sure your okay?" Bella ask worriedly as she puts her hand on my head and sighs.

"Alright. You don't feel that hot." She tells me and I shrugged. We left to go to our last classes before walking to the truck. She looked at our left but I stayed looking straight despite feeling eyes on me.

I got inside as soon as I could and lowered myself from the seat. I looked at the rear view mirror and sure enough his eyes stayed watching the truck, but I feel like they're mostly towards me.

I looked away as Bella gets in the truck and started it. She reverse out of the parking as I watch straight ahead. I took my earphones off and let out a raggedy sigh.

"You okay?"
"Yeah, just one of those people at the other side of the parking lot is staring at me like a creep." I told her while ignoring the beating of my heart.

"Staring at you? Who?"
"Blonde hair male."
"Jasper Cullen?"
"You know him?"
"No, I knew him because of Jessica. She told me that he has a twin sister by the name of Rosalie Cullen who's also the blonde girl and she's dating the dark haired guy named Emmett Cullen and Jasper is dating the black haired girl by the name of Alice Cullen. They are also foster kids."
"Okay." I gulped as I felt my chest hurting from what she said. Why am I feeling this again? I barely know the guy.

We arrived home and I got out of the truck and headed in the house. I walked upstairs and into my room shutting the door and locking it. I put the iPod in my speaker and played a loud music only to realize that the playlist was full of violin making me sigh and take it out from my speaker and setting it at the side.

Anything related to violins only reminded me of him and I'd rather not. I took my shoes off and laid in bed not caring on changing clothing. I let out a soft sigh and closed my eyes letting sleep take over.

I woke up slowly feeling as if someone was watching me. I sat up and looked around my room to see no one. I let out a soft sigh and got up from my bed to go to my closet and took a jacket. I put on my shoes and grabbed a flashlight before looking at the iPod.

I sigh and took it with me before leaving my room. I peeked inside Bella's making sure no one is inside to see her window open which confuses me. I shook my head and walked to her window closing and locking it before leaving her room.

I walked down the stairs hearing the television playing meaning that Charlie is sleeping at the couch. I grabbed some snacks from the drawers silently to not wake him up before walking towards the couch seeing him sleeping.

I gave him a kiss on the head and left the house through the back door. I turned on my flashlight and walked at a certain direction in the woods. I shined down the path until I saw a certain small hut and smiled a little. I crawled inside the hut and saw everything still inside.

I expected the place to be filled with spider webs, spiders, or the entire thing to collapse, but it was still here. I sat on the make shift bed noticing new sets of pillows making me smile knowing Charlie did this. I set the flashlight on the wooden stand and sat down in the makeshift bed. I hear rustling from outside causing for me to look and grab the flashlight.

I aimed it towards the entrance as I hear the rustling growing closer. I tremble in fear until the cloth moved revealing my dad making me sigh.

"Knew you'd be here." He says as I gave him a look.

"You almost gave me a heart attack."
"Well, you should have known it was me anyways." He says as he crawls in and I scoot over as he sat down next to me.

"Well I thought you'd be asleep."
"Not really. If I knew where you'll be, I have to follow to make sure you're okay." He says and ruffles my already messy bed hair as I chuckled.

"So what's wrong? You didn't blast your music like you used too."
"Nothing. I just wanted a little bit peace and quiet." I lied and he looks at me.

"You know that I know your lying right?"
"Yeah, which is unfortunate most of the time." I told him and he rolls his eyes as I chuckle.

"I came out here cause I wanna see if this is still intact and surprisingly it still is."
"I can't let anything happen to our base, you know. This place has always been sacred with full of memories." He tells me and I nodded smiling. My hand drawings of stick figures nailed onto the sticks. Carvings that dad did to make cute little patterns. It's all here still.

"Yeah, it really does." She whispers and he puts his arm around her and kisses her head.

"Get some rest, I'll be here." He tells me and I nodded as I let my eyes close and fell asleep protected in my father's arms again.