Chapter 1

((3rd POV))

Charlie awaited outside the doors for his girls. He felt his heart pounding in his chest as his palms began to sweat from the nervousness.

'Do they still remember me?'
'Did they forget about me?'
'Did Vanessa forget about me?'

He asks himself feeling the worry eating him alive. The doors open and before his body could react, another collided with his.

"Dad." He hears a soft muffled whisper on his jacket as he looks down seeing the wavy brunette hair of his little angel. He immediately engulfed her in his arms as tears fall down from his eyes. Relieved that she still remembers him.

"My sweet angel. I miss you so much."
"I miss you too." Her voice muffled against his jacket, but he didn't care. He kisses her head and looked up to see Bella awkwardly standing behind her. He held his other arm for her and she walks up to him and gave him a side hug before backing away.

"Okay, let's take you girls home." He smiles pulling away as they both nodded and headed to his car. Charlie puts both of their things inside the trunk of his vehicle as his girls went inside his car. Vanessa immediately fell asleep inside as Charlie got in to the driver side seeing her asleep beside him. He smiles and helped her by putting her seatbelt on before putting his on and driving home.

((Vanessa's POV)

I woke up to find myself in a room causing for me to sit up and rub my eyes. I look around seeing the familiar look of my old room. I stood up to unplug my ipod from the charger and plug my earphones in before putting them in my ear and putting a song on.

I walk outside my room and down the stairs to see two people outside along with my dad and sister. I walked out the door and stood at the front porch as my dad laughs happily with the man on the wheel chair. The long haired boy looked at me and smile as he waved, but I ignored him. He continued talking to my sister and kept glancing at me as my dad finally saw me and waved a hello which I returned as did the man on the wheel chair. I noticed a red ugly truck at the driveway as I tilted my head.

I turned around and head back inside but I felt my dad calling for me which made me stop and turn towards him to see him motioning for me to go to him which I did. He wrapped his arm around me as he began talking to the man on the wheelchair introducing both of us.

"How are you Miss Vanessa?" He mouthed and I shrugged in silence as the man looks towards my dad who gave him a response.

"My name is Billy Black. Do you remember me dear? You were best friends with Jacob before." He motions the young boy with long hair as my eyes drifted towards him before back at Billy and shrugged.

"She really doesn't talk? I see, so only towards you and Bella she would only talk." Billy says and I looked towards the side catching Bella's eyes.

'Is that your truck?' I hand motioned towards the truck as she nodded her head.

'It needs a paint job.' I motioned as well grinning as she made an eye roll at me which Jacob noticed moving his eyes towards me but I looked away and tapped my dad who looked at me.

'Heading inside to eat.' I motioned and he nodded as he lets me go and I walked back to the house.

((Billy's POV))

"She does hand motions?" I ask as Charlie sighs and nodded.

"Yeah, from what I heard from Renèe. She doesn't really talk to her mother or Phil only to Bella."
"I see. Why doesn't she talk to others?"
"She has social problems and Renèe said she copes in her room ever since she left Forks."
"I see, let's hope she comes back to normal." I tell him as I could see that his hurting. From what I've known about Vanessa is that she's a very outgoing young lady. She helps those around and had many friends here in Forks until she was taken by her mother.

((Next Day Vanessa's POV))

I soon awoke to get ready for the first day. I hugged my dad and entered Bella's truck as I waited for her. I didn't listen to my music since me and her are only in one car.

"Not listening to your music today?" She ask noticing my earphones aren't in my ears.

"I will once we get to school."
"Okay." She says and starts to drive as I look through my playlist.

"I know you hate mom because of what happened."
"I don't hate mom."
"You don't hate her? Then why do you act so coldly around her?" She ask glancing at me every now and then.

"It's because if I where to even slightly answer her question or open my mouth I would have thrown the car. You know that." I told her as she sighs nodding her head. We soon made it to the school parking as I got out and almost put my earphones in when a kid called my sister out because of her truck.

"Nice ride." He teased as his friends laughed and my little sister awkwardly fixes her bag. I grabbed a small rock from the ground and threw it to the back of his head making him fall to his knees and grunt in pain.

"Nessa!" Bella looks at me with wide eyes but I ignored her by putting my earphones into my ears and played the loudest music I could then walked off. The kid's friends consoles him as I walk pass them and everyone whispers around me.

I could careless about their presence. I just want the day to be over and done with. Bella soon made it next to me as an asian kid appears in front of us and began talking to us but I ignored him and left Bella to deal with it.

I silently walked not looking up when I bump into a wall but I moved backwards as a cold arm wrapped itself around me. I looked to see a blonde pale male with brown eyes looking down at me. I pulled away from him as I uncomfortably shifted from his gaze before walking pass him immediately.

((Jasper's POV))

I watch the girl walk away from me as her brunette waves dance every movement she takes. I felt my cold dead heart began to warm up when I felt a small hand on my shoulder.

"You see her?" Alice ask while I just stare at the girl who already disappeared from the crowd of humans.

"Yeah. I did."
"Told you. You also have her class after lunch. Don't be weird like you usually do. Okay?" Alice tells me as I look at her.

"And how am I to do that? You already know that...everyone here gives me pain."
"Hey, she might give you something else! What did you feel when you first had her in arms? What did she feel?"
"I felt...like she belonged there but." I stopped as I frowned and Alice could see the look on my face.

"But?"
"She felt nothing."