Chapter 2

((Vanessa's POV))

Everyone around me tried. I knew they would but I don't know why they wanted to. All I knew was that they'll just use me, take anything that I had which is nothing. It happened once already. I sat far but near my sister and her new friends.

I didn't bother sitting with them nor listen to their weird conversation. I do watch them from afar to keep an eye on my little sister. She got kissed by this guy who pulled a chair from his friend before they did a chase. Kids. I thought and looked towards the window seeing a group of kids...well people walking before entering the cafeteria. My eyes trained at the same blonde dude who's beside a pixie girl with short hair but they don't seem as close as the other two.

They walked pass my table and sat behind me as I looked towards Bella and her friends seeing them looking back at the group. Another guy walks in as he passes by her table and as well as mine to the back which meant the group that went first. My sister then turned her attention to her back before catching my eyes.

'You stalking a guy now?' I hand motioned to her and she blushes red before looking away from me. I shook my head at her before standing up and walking to her table. I patted her shoulder catching her friends and her attention towards me.

I then leaned down and whisper silently to her ear.

"Stop staring. It's creepy." I told her and turned back around to go back to my table. I knew her friends will ask her questions on what I said but Bella just told them its nothing despite the pressure they're giving her.

She gave me a look as I hand motioned to her again.

'Some friends.' She rolls her eyes and faced them when I felt a tap on my shoulder causing for me to look and see the pixie girl.

"Hi my name is Alice. You must be Vanessa Swan." She mouthed with a smile as I just stared at her with confusion and tilted my head to the side. Why is she talking to me? I thought and I waited for her to leave but instead she began motioning with her hands.

'Hi, my name is Alice. You must be Vanessa Swan.' She tries again and I sigh softly knowing that she won't stop so I replied.

'Yes, what do you need?' I ask her just wanting to get her to leave me alone, but instead she just sat down with a smile still grazing on her pale face. It gives me the chills.

'I just wanna get to know you. You seem like an interesting person.'
'I'd rather be left alone.' I motioned having enough of her presence. Don't get me wrong, she's not bad but she actually just gives me the creeps of her smiling all the damn time.

'Why don't we become friends?'
'I don't need friends.' I motioned and she then grabs both of my hands wrapping it around her cold ones and gave me puppy eyes as I inched my face away.

Can I get a damn break? She's giving me the creeps here. I thought and soon the guy that was walking alone interrupted us and placed his hand Alice's shoulder mouthing for her to let go and leave me alone. The girl pouted looking at the guy and talking to him.

"I just want to get to know her."
"You are creeping her out Alice. Let her be."
"Augh...fine." She says and begrudgingly stood up from the seat and walked back to the group. The guy turned to me and nodded slightly like an apology before going back. I immediately grab my things and ran out the cafeteria.

I felt like I was in a small room and it's squeezing me tightly from that situation. I needed to get out the building immediately. I walked out the school building as I panted heavily. The worst part came as my ipod dies and I looked at it.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I growled angrily as I took it out and tapped on the screen knowing full well it's dead. I feel like I was suffocating even outside the building where theres air. I began to see the world around me spinning as I leaned against the wall. My chest tightens as I grip my shirt tightly. The pain was unbearable and I don't know how to stop it.

I felts arms wrapped around me as my eyes where then covered by cold hands making me gasp and panic more until a soft voice whisper against my ear.

"Shhhh, it's alright. I'm here." He says as my heart began to slowly calm itself down but not enough.

"Listen to my voice. Okay?" He ask and I nodded slightly.

"Breath in." He instructed which I did.
"Breath out."
"Breath in. Breath out." I did as he told me and felt my heart calming down back to its normal state.

"Good." He whispers before moving his hand away from my eyes as a bright light appear from my vision making me wince. The cold arm was slowly moved away from me as I turn around to see no one there.

I look around to find the source, but nothing out of the ordinary. I look back down at my Ipod to see a different one instead. I slowly connected my earphones to it before plugging them into my ears as I turned the screen on seeing the full battery.

I played a music as the soft tune of violin began playing. I leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes letting it all sink in.

((Jasper's POV))

I watch her from afar as she listens to my music causing my heart to swell knowing that she loves my choice. I smiled as I look down at her own Ipod. I do feel bad upon taking it, but the unbearable pain that she felt was enough for me to handle. I couldn't let her go through it again. Hopefully once she opens up, then maybe I could help her through her pain.

((Time Skipped Vanessa's POV))

I made my way to my music class which is right after lunch. Bella saw me down the hall when I was walking back and made sure I was okay which I told her I am.

I walked inside to see an empty music room with a violin on one of the tables. How odd and cliché for one violin to be there. I took my earphones out and stopped the music before making my way to the violin.

I grabbed it gently and slowly began playing music not noticing someone entering the room as well. I played slowly and sweetly like the music from the Ipod. I always love playing the violin when I was a kid, but I became rusty throughout the years without playing which surprises me to still be playing this good.

I was mid way through the song when a scuffle of shoes interrupted me causing me to turn and see the blonde haired male with the pixie girl looking at me.

"Sorry, I didn't me to intrude." He says silently as his southern accent smoothly runs like a river. I stayed silent as I looked down from the floor and putting the violin back on the table when he spoke again.

"You played wonderfully. How long have you played a violin?" He asks but I stood there in silence. I know that its rude, but I barely know the guy to talk to him.

"Will you play again? For me?" He ask and I turn to look at him seeing the seriousness in his eyes when he made the request. It...felt relieving. I looked at the violin then back at him before picking it back up.

He pulled two chairs and placed so we could face one another before motioning for me to sit down which I did cautiously as he did the same.

"Whenever you are ready." He tells me as I looked at him before letting out a soft sigh and play the music again from the beginning.