MINGYU- Shower✓

Me and mingyu has been dating for 8 months now and had moved into mingyus house.

Me and mingyu were swimming in his pool since it was a nice hot day but mingyu was acting way different. Like really different, he be kissing me all day now and hugging my waist when ever he is with me. His friends out to go watch a movie and me, mingyu wanted to stay because we want to swim and have alone time together.

After we were done swimming and splashing water I walked out of the pool leaving Mingyu in the pool alone. "What? Your done already?" He said. "Yea? Why? I need to take a shower." I said walking in to our room.

I grabbed my towel and went in the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror then went in the shower. Turned in the warm water onto my body and cleaning my hair.

I didn't realize that mingyu came in and hopped in the shower with me. " Surprised? Don't worry it's your boyfriend soon to be husband" mingyu said wrapping his arms around me. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a small peck.

After that peck he made me get closer to his body and personality kissed me aggressively soon it became a make out session. He pushed me to the wall in the shower and bragging both of my ass making me moan in his mouth.

Soon he told me to jump and I did and wrapped my legs around his waist and putting his member in with out anyone warning. He pushed his member in me hard and pounding me fast. "H-holy SHIT! M-ING" I said holding his shoulders tightly. "Ahh that's right" he said soon I came and he pulled his member out of me.

"It's my turn to come baby!" He said with his smirk. I got down his member and started to kitty lick his member making him groan and grab my hair. "Fuck! Y/n stop teasing me!" I obeyed him and slowly put his member in my mouth. I started to go in and out with his member in my mouth making his head go back and moan. "That's it princess~" he said.

I went faster after he said that. I felt him twitch in my mouth and new he was coming so I went faster than ever and he came in my mouth, I tried my best to swallow all of it and stood right back up and leaning in for another kiss but heard a knock from the door. "Hey uh sorry to disturb your moment but uh we brought back food mingyu." Said innocent Dino.

"Shit! My poor dino heard us" I said feeling a bit embarrassed. "It's okay but we have round 2 tonight so don't get tired tonight" he said that and left the shower leaving me shook.

_________________________

I hope y'all liked this mingyu one. It was kinda hard to start but I think it was alright this this one.

I'm sorry if this smut sounds bad! I am trying my best but I'll try to make them good and better but have a goodnight or good morning.

Stream- DARLING~