HOSHI- player✓ pt 3

Soon-youngs pov 18+

Gosh hearing her whines in my head over and over is driving me crazy! I wish she would of moaned my name over and over but I knew we couldn't do it since we were in school. "Here. What's on your mind baby" Yuna handed me a glass cup of water and sat on my lap while she rested her head on my chest, "nothing. School" I said and closed my eyes. "I wanna fuck Soon-young I'm so horny it been a week" Yuna told me as I just agreed and pulled her for a kiss but it wasn't great as Yn's since I'm getting bored of Yuna and her dry mouth.

Damn she is already moaning? Freak

-

We are laying on my bed naked cuddling after the boring basic sex I've ever had and done. "Fuck' I said and wished that I was doing it with Yn, "baby what's wrong?' she asked but I am so annoyed right now and I push her away from me. "What the hell Soon-young?" She yelled as I got up and dressed myself with sweats and a oversized T-shirt, "where are you going? We just had sex and your gonna leave me like that?" She yelled as she got out of my bed and stood Infront of me as I packed some clothes. "SOON-YOUN! where the fuck are you going? Answer me!" I ignored her so she walked to me and started to jerk my dick which felt nice but I didn't want her to do it. I wanted Yn to do it so I pushed her on the bed making her gasp, "stop! I'm leaving right now! Don't follow me nor bother my until I feel like I want to talk to you!" I yelled at her so I grabbed my keys and walked to my car and drove off fast. I secretly knew her address so I drove there fast.

Once I got into her address I start to imagine how I will be fucking her like her on fours, or she is underneath me or her even riding me god...I wanna fuck her so much. I was thinking about fucking her so much that I didn't even realize I drove up to her place. I parked my car and quickly went to the door and knocked, I waited for a bit and the door opened showing Yn, wow she is so gorgeous~ "Soon-young? What are you doing here? And how'd you know where I lived?" She asked me questions while I was admiring her beauty, "are your parents home?" I asked her

Yn's pov

"Are your parents home?" He asked me as I was scared at what his plan was. "Yes but I think you should leave" I said looking behind me making sure my parents aren't awake. "Why? Are they sleeping?" He asked me again, "yes now go or you'll get caught" I tried pushing out the way but he walked in the house and close the door then locked it making me look at him up and down. "Show me your room" he held my hand making me quickly moving it away, "why are you here?" She asked, "stop asking and show me or I'll expose you and spread you of tons of lies about you" he pulled me closer to him. "Ugh fine!" I said and quickly went to my room making sure we were quiet since my parents just got him and I'm not allowed to invite guys over either, "cute room" he said while looking around. I closed my door and made sure it was locked and sat on the center of my king sized bed and watched his every step. He slowly walked Infront of me and took off his jacket that he wore and took off his shirt. Damn! Yuna wasn't lying about his fine toned abs...shit! My eyes couldn't stop looking at hi s abs and muscles.

"Like what you see baby?" He hovered over me and licked his lips I didn't say anything and I just felt myself getting really hot. "Speak to me. I won't wanna be speaking to a wall" he demand making me nervous, "y-yes I love what I see soon" I said while bitting my lips seeing his body change and his face expression. Damn why does he have to be so fucking hot!

He went down and kissed me while I kissed back. I rolled my hands down his chest to his legs but he grabbed both of my hands and pinned it over my head then moved his lips down to my neck. "Ahh!~"I moaned out loudly feeling his knee against my womanhood pressing against it, "are you sure your parents won't hear?" He teased, I forgot that they are a country of rooms away from mines making me cover my mouth. "Cute" he said and let go of my arms then pulled up my shirt and bra showing my boobs. He went and kissed my lips again while we both touched each other bodies,

I then took off my pants and moved his hand on my clit which he started playing with it, my eyes rolled back and bit my lips. He started to finger my clit making me cry out loud, never had someone finger me before so this was a amazing feeling, "come here i dont wanna fuck you on your bed. I wanna make this moment memorable." He got off of me and carried me out of the room which I freaked out, "Soon-young?! Where are you taking me my parents are sleeping and if we're too loud we will get caught!" I whispered shouted at him but all he did was chuckle. "Hm..for your information you'll be the one that will be loud and don't worry. I know what I'm doing" he assured me then walked into my dad's bar place which I found it weird since he knew the way there, "what are we doing here?' i asked but once i asked he placed me in front of the fireplace and kissed me again but much
Hungrily.

I found it really romantic.

He moved his lips down to my chest and stomach making me place my hands on his shoulders and arch my back. I was whining and breathing heavily while he was going his job but soon once he took off his pants and boxers I quickly changed out position and took his dick in me. Slowly doing down. "Damn yn~" he moaned and squeezed my ass while I grinded on him while moaning his name but soon I stopped and looked at Soon-young who had the same face expression as me but quickly grabbed his phone. We literally stop fucking each other mid sex.

"Fuck! Mingyu is calling!" Soon-young hissed but he looked at me. "Keep going Yn" he said as I didn't move. "Go, who cares if he hears you" he tells me as I started moving again and feel myself falling in deep sex.

He answered the call, he put it in speaker. "Why did you leave Yuna?" Mingyu asked while Soon-young smirked and looked at me who was busy keeping my moans in my mouth and fucking him proudly. "Because I wanted to..." Ah~" moaned out curling up my toes, "I'm busy mingyu" Soon-young said while he played with my clit with his other hand making me moan loud and clear, "ohh for sure...make sure I have a turn with Yn" mingyu said then ended the call. I dropped my head low and made myself deeper in him while he lifted himself up to go extra deep in me. I felt like I was gonna explode at this point.

"You don't mind of having a threesome with me and mingyu huh?" He asked while I shook my head not knowing if it was right. "Oh- God I feel myself coming!" I shouted while he flipped us over and him taking control. He went faster than I did but it felt so good that I wanted to fuck him all day long. "Come in me!' I moaned while he shook his head, "no"

"I'm coming in your mouth " he said then we both came but he pulled me up and shoved his dick in my mouth which was filled with his cum. "Swallow my cum" he told me to do which I obeyed, "god your so sexy" he said and hugged me then carried my bridal style and up to my room.