JEONGHAN- His office✓

Today I'm going to work but there's a problem , my boss Yoon Jeonghan the hottest CEO ever has a crush on me and I do as well but it isn't big like his.

I am walking in the building as walk to my room on the third floor. "Hey, good morning Liz!" I greeted my coworker Liz who's my best friend now.

"Morning Yn!" She said back

"So how are you and Mr. Yoon?" Liz asked me as she smirked

"Liz stop, there isn't anything, I don't like him but he does and I don't know why" I said as I sat down

"Girl, I know why Mr. Yoon likes you, you have a nice body and your height is perfect for him. Soft skin as well" Liz said as I sigh

"Whatever.."

"Plus your and Mr. Yoon are like 2 years apart so what's so bad?"

"He's 25 and I'm only 23,"

"So what? If I were you Ill instantly date Mr. Yoon" she continues

"That's because, it's you Liz not me." I said and took out my paper work, "come on, I just think y'all would really match and I need nephews and nieces"

"Liz, I'm not having kids!"

"You say all of that but one day you'll end it up with Yoon Jeonghan and kids" Liz imagined as she smiled.

-
It's lunch time and I went out for lunch but stopped by my other coworkers named Jisoo but I call him Joshua.

"Hey Yn!" Joshua waved at me as I smiled at his pretty smile, "hi Joshua, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine, you?"

"I'm doing great! Wanna-" I was cut off by Mr. Yoon aka Jeonghan.

"I'm sorry Jisoo but Ms. Jeon is very busy with me as we have a meeting together." Mr. Yoon told Joshua as Joshua nodded and waved me and Yoon bye.

Next I was being pulled into his office and locked it as I was a bit piss because I wanted to talk with Joshua that just came back from America.

"What's your problem?" I asked him, "nothing, I just want you" he said as he smirked at me, "I just wanted to talk to him, I know you don't like it.." I said as I bit my lips and walked towards his desk and him following me.

I turned around to see him culvert close to me like very very, my breast was literally touching his chest and torsos.

There was a long silence which felt like hours, then Jeonghan moved closer to my face as he kissed my neck,

I instantly melted as I tilted my head back, making my neck more exposed for him. I started breathing heavily as he left marks on my neck.

"I heard you and Liz talking about me this morning..." He said as he continued kissing me, "you said you didn't like me, I guess you lied" he said and now starting to be a bit aggressive

"Why? I know you love me as much I do, plus we went to school with each other and you're still gonna denie that you don't like me?" He asked as he stopped and looked at me

"Answer me"

"I-i..." I couldn't answer as I was caught.

"Finish up or you will not get what you want."

I wouldn't speak up as I bit my lower lip and looked away as I got more wet, "I guess not.." he smirked

"Fine!...I-i just..don't want to make it obvious" I lied, "haha..stop lying, the real reason is that you love how hot I am" he said as he knew he was right.

"Isn't it?"

"Yes.." I said as he held my neck and made me look at him, "don't worry I like you as well." He kissed me.

I kissed back when his hands roamed my body. Soon he turned me around making me leaning against his desk.

I can heard him unzipping his pants and pulling them down as he got a hold of me.

He pulled my jeans down as he slid in me as I whined.

"Shit.." I quiet groaned, "your making this too easy!" He said as he started moving

I held his desk tighter as he went on his next speed, I moaned loud as jeonghan covered my mouth, "shh, I don't want us to get caught" he said as he breath heavy

His hand was still over my mouth so I decided to moan while his hand was covering my mouth.

Soon me and him came.

________________________

Back! It's getting colder y'all!

Stream Limbo and Boo Seungkwans cover as it was by harry styles!