WONWOO- Gym✓

It was 8:00 pm at night. Me and Wonwoo decided to go to the gym to work out for fun so we both changing into our gym clothes. I put on my black work out leggings and a black sports bra while Wonwoo wore his gym shirt and a tight shirt where you can see his packs.

We both got done and quickly put my socks and shoes on. We drove to the gym and got ready.

Wonwoo and me found a spot to work out and he started working out while I was stretching and warming up. I did ran on the treadmill for 10 minutes then got off and I than took out my earbuds and listened to music. I than help Wonwoo do someone set ups and gave a peck as he got up. I than got up and started to do someone squats.

*Wonwoo's pov*

I left y/n for a couple of seconds and came back to her doing squats and I too a glance at her than looked up to see two guys staring at her ass but y/n didn't even realize it and she couldn't hear either so I made a plan.

I walked up to them. "Hey I see y'all checking out her." I said they looked at me surprised. "You know her?" One guy said getting excited. "Yea, what will you do if she asked you out rn?" I ask.

"Oh wow I would fuck her right here right now. See how thick she is?" One said. I nodded and left. I walked right up to my gf and kissed her passionately and saw the two guys jaw dropped.

*Y/n pov*

I got done doing squats and saw Wonwoo behind me. He made me turn and kiss him. We kissed like for 10 seconds but I pulled back. "Not now baby...im working out." I said pushing Wonwoo away. "I know but people are staring at you..." He said biting my lip. "Gosh you'll get it after we're done okay? Plus I'm almost done are you?" I asked him he nodded and went off.

I was all done working out and went to go get a cold water to drink. I headed back to Wonwoo and told him that I was done.

We both went home and he was acting very off. I unlocked the door and felt arms around my waist. "Ahh! Wtf Wonwoo?" I said trying to be free from him. "Come you said you'll give me some!" We wined. I gave up and went in my room. He followed.

He locked the door and walked towards me. We both kissed and made out. He lifted me up and lay'd me on the bed. We than took off our gym clothes.

"This is one of my favorite work outs you know that?" He said smirking. "Please you won't have this in a long time after this."

We were both naked and he leaned in for another his. He kissed me and down to my neck. I was pleased by him making me feel good then he went down to my womanhood and licked it.

I bit my lip hard, he than put his tongue inside of me making me moaning. His pace began faster and faster until I came. He licked me all clean and the only word that came out was "tasty"

He told me to ride him so I did. I put his member inside of my and I moaned very loud. As I was bouncing up and down I heard him moan my name. "Fuck y/n... That's right!" He said. "Hmmm w-won" I couldn't say his name fully. "Faster y/n" he said. I took my pace faster and faster. His member inside of me hit my G-spot and made me moan very loud.

Me and Wonwoo came. I cleaned Wonwoo all clean and both fell asleep.

___________________________

I hope this one was way better.

Who should I do next? Honestly I don't know who to do next.

Stream Hot Darling ❤️