S.COUPS- Test✓

Today is the big history test! Wow I really hate my teacher but he really looked hot! Mr. Choi .

I got to class and sat right next to my best friend because she will be helping me with my test because I rarely know shit

-

Once all of my classmates got to class Mr. Choi finally talked

"Okay class! Today is the big test today. Rules are that, no cheating, no phones, no passing papers ,and no talking!" He said as he handed all of us our papers.

"You guys may start now!" He said.

I quickly looked at my best friend who was passing me a paper of answer. Than I whispered to my friends but ofc I got caught!

"Yn!" Mr. Choi called my name as the class looked at me

"Once again caught cheating...that means you will have to do your test right next to me as the others stay at their seats.

"I'm sorry sir.." I said and took my paper and chair to sit next to him. I saw he haded a smirk on his face which scared me.

"Please do your test again." He said as everyone was so focused on their test.

"Now now please sit and do it." He said and did work on his laptop.

As I sat down and did my work I felt his hand on my thigh and rubbing it. I looked down and saw him moving it under my skirt and moving his hand in my inner thigh making me  whine a little.

I tried my best to do my work but I couldn't. He slide his hand in my underwear and started playing with my folds.

I was wearing a pink skirt with no pants on.

I started to get wether and wether as he moved his fingers. I bit my bottom lip so hard because I didn't wanna moan in class.

"Stay quiet for a while princess...but don't worry, it'll be fast." He whispered in my ear making me shit my eyes and breath hard.

He was moving his fingers fast as I accidentally made a little noise making some students look at me. "Something wrong?" Mr. Choi asked me, "u-uh..n-no.." I said struggling hard.

"Okay..now do your test class is almost over." He said and continue to fuck me with his fingers.

I wanted to kiss him so badly! Soon I came on his and grabbed some tissues to clean up myself before anyone came see the mess.

The bell ranged and everyone stood up and turned in their test and left the room.

"Dude..I think Yn was getting fucked.." I heard a student say as they left the room

"Now you young lady need to meet me after school because someone almost got us caught." Mr. Choi said as I just nodded and left the room.

__________________

😉

Stream Hot Darling world