WONWOO- Ex-husband to Boss ✓

It's been a month since I worked as a security for my ex-husband which is now my boss!

Right now I'm get files for my boss and I accidentally tripped and fell making me spill all of the paper and files on the floor.

I groan as I knew I was gonna get yelled later for being late.

I hurried and all of the papers on my hand and rushed to his room. I get in and put it on his table as he coldly looks at me.

"What took you so long?" He asked, "I tripped" I said keeping my head low.

He didn't t say anything and opened the files, "how is hyunjun?" He asked (our son) "he's doing fine" I said.

"What about seona?" He asked again (our 8 month old) "she is great" I said as he nodded.

"How are you?" He asked me as I was taken back, "I'm doing okay" I answered as he finished looking at them.

"Good, now please send theses to Mr. Kim" he told me as I nodded but stop.

"Wait isn't he your enemie?" I asked as I took the files, "no it's a different one, remember mingyu?" He asked.

"Oh.." that's all I could say and left.

I sended off the files and went to my room to do my own work which I had a lot.

-

It's been awhile since I got here and I am very tired. It's 12 late at night and I didn't know that I knocked out.

I felt myself being Shaked by someone so I woke up and looked who shook me and saw it being my boss or should I say ex-husband?

"Oh fuck.." I said lowly as I packed my stuff, "wake up, I'll be dropping you off home and will be visiting my kids" he said as I got up and packed up.

Once I was done we both walked out of the company and got to his car which was warm.

I got in and sat where I would always sit. I didn't care but just fell back to sleep.

My sleep felt like I only had a 10 minute sleep because when I felt the car stop I open my eyes and saw we were already at my place.

"We're here, let's go in" he said as I got out and went to unlock the door but he already did, "I still have the spare keys" he said chuckling and went inside as I followed.

when I went in I took off my shoes and hanged my keys and heard "daddy!" From hyunjun which made me smile but wish it would be true for him to have his dad back.

"Miss Yn..here is your baby I'll be heading home" she said as she handed me seona and left.

I looked over at Wonwoo and hyunjun hugging each other as Wonwoo looked at me and dropped hyunjun down and went for seona.

"Why are you still awake? It's late." I said as I smiled, "we wanted to wait for you but daddy is here which is better!" Our son said as he hugged onto wonwoo's legs.

"It's time for bed okay? Daddy has to go soon" I said as he frown, "why can't daddy stay with us?" He asked as I looked at Wonwoo who looked at me.

"Sorry, daddy is very busy and he needs to make money" I said as he nodded.

"I'll take her" I said as Wonwoo held hyunjuns hand as I took seona to bed.

After putting the kids to bed I went back to the kitchen to take a drink of water and saw Wonwoo leaving hyunjuns room and walked behind me and hugged me from behind.

"Do you know what's been on my mind?" He asked me as I tried taking his arms off of me but he wouldn't budge to move.

"Answer me"

"N-no.." I said and heard him laugh a bit.

"Seeing you be the best mom for seona and hyunjun is the best for me.." he said

"The way you know how to be a parent..."

"We could be like this again he said and turned me around. "You say that and leave me" I said not looking at him.

"We were kids alright?" He said, "right kids...you still acted the same Wonwoo and I've lost trust..." I said

"I know and I'm sorry okay? I've been better" he said. I couldn't say anything but felt him fade away as he heads home.

"Make sure to watch over yourself too" he said and left.

To be continued...

_________________________

Stream black eye!

Not continuing this, since I'll be a book. If you can say this is a sneak peek