DINO- Ex✓

(y'all this one maybe a little more softer than a big smut because I can't see little dino with a smut. I'm sorry)

It's has been a month since I broke up with my bf dino. We had to break up because his parent my parents were too strict and I had to get a new bf that my parents picked but they don't know that I've been texting Dino but I haven't seen him in a Month.

I sneaked out of the house and waited for dino to pick me up. I saw his car and I quickly went in.

"Ahh I miss you so long princess!" He said

"I missed you too."

It was kinda awkward since we haven't seen each other.

We got to his house and we sat in the living room.

We talked for a bit and dino leaned in for a kiss. I kissed him back and it was a hot mess.

We were making out in the living room of his house . The TV was on so they wouldn't hear my whimper through out the kiss.

He than went down my neck and left some marks on my neck. I moaned a little as he was leaving marks in my neck.

He than grabbed my breast and squeezed it making he moan quite loud.

"Ugh dino.... We should stop here..." I said smiling and he agreed.

"Uh so what will your new boyfriend think?" He said. "Don't worry...I saw him kissing another girl and plus we don't like each other so we plan to end things off." I said.

Kissing him one more thing before we both go to sleep on the couch.

______________________

This one is short too.

Stream _world Hot Darling 💖