HOSHI- Type girl pt 7

Kyung Mi pov

It's sunny outside. I woke up to strong arms around my waist when I woke up. I loved the smell of his scent, it wasn't too strong or too plain. It was perfect for me, his skin was soft, his muscles were big and his sleepy face was cute. He had a face of a child but a body of a man, he was cute and hot.

I smiled to myself and thought of making breakfast for him and I since yesterday afternoon all we did was fuck each other until we were both out of it. The intense sex we had yesterday was wild, it was amazing. While I was busy rewatching the sex we had in my head I was touching myself and was getting wet. Damn!

I wanted Soon-young to be up with me and fuck me but I need to remember that also wanted to make breakfast for us so I decided to do something quick. I took off the blankets off of us and got to his legs, pulling down his boxers. I grabbed his dick and put it in my mouth feeling his body flinch and him have small moans leaving his mouth. I bobbed my head up and down taking his dick fully in my mouth,

His hands was softly gripping on my hair while I sucked on him, "your doin- so good" he moaned out feeling him move his hips. Soon he came in my mouth. I got up and looked at him wiping my mouth. I smiled, "good morning. How'd you like your morning call?" I asked as he sat up and pulled me on his lap. "I loved it very much. We should call it official huh?" He rested his head on my chest.

"Hmm..let me think" I was hesitating if it was gonna be a good idea to date this dude. "Okay but make it quick. I hate waiting," he told me as I laugh, "well when it comes to me your gonna have to learn how to have patience" I pecked his nose and got off of him, "get up and get clean you still smell like sex" I told him.

"That's probably because you sucked me while I was sleep, with no consent either " he followed me. "True but you loved it at the very end so not my fault?🤷🏻‍♀️" I stood at the door, "hurry and go"

"You come shower with me. I know you haven't" he said, "I know but I'm cooking"

"Come on just do it after we're done. I promise I won't do anything " he pinky promised me, hooking our pinky finger together and walk in the bathroom.

____

Yea. That died go so well as I thought. -_-

"You lier" I walked to my closet and took our a bar, my pantie, a shirt, and pants, "hm! Your the one who wanted to continue. Telling me to go hard too" he said sitting on my bed with the towel around his waist leaving his abs out. Sexy. "No, what am I supposed to do when you are fingering me and fucking me?" I asked and wore the clothes I picked forgetting that he doesn't have any clothes.

"Still-"

"Here wear these. I think you can fit them" I gave him my ex's clothes. "Who's are these" he asked. "My ex's But! they are washed and they smell like me" I told him making sure he wasn't thinking wrong. "Mhm..."

"Yea. I'm being serious, just smell it" I told him

"It's okay I believe you, I would want to smell like you" he stood up. "Haha well you get changed while I go cook for us okay?" I asked him. "Okay go ahead" he said not looking at me and took off his towel that was around his waist, I gasp. "Yah! Cover up!" I covered my eyes making him laugh, "you seens be two times already. Why are you scared?" He stood and wore the clothes I gave him. "So? This time I'm sober, not horny" I said Walk out of my room and into the kitchen.

"Okay let's see what I'll cook for us" I said and took my phone out to see what I'll cook. There was nothing interesting so I just cooked my everyday breakfast. I took out two bagels, 2 eggs, one avocado, and bacon.

Once when I was cook my eggs and his eggs Sunnyside up I felt his presence behind me. "Your finally out of me room. I heard you shouting" I was kinda disappointed, I knew it was Ericka. "Yea...I'm sorry" he kissed my ear lobe and hugged me from the behind. When I was done I took them and placed it on our bagel then put bacon on it then closed it up with the top bagel. "Breakfast is ready" I said in a cold and sad tone getting him a plate.

I sat next to him and took a bite from mines. I saw he didn't touch his which made me look at him. "What?"

"Why are you sad?" He asked me but I shook my head. "I'm not sad. Why are you not eating?"I asked him. "I will eat but tell me" he held my hands. "I'm not." I didn't like to confess things when I'm sad, mad, happy. I hated that.

"Please Soon-young eat" he sigh and ate it which made me smile. "When are you going to going to leave Ericka?" I asked

"What?"

"I mean like when are you gonna- never mind I don't wanna kill the mood" I sigh hating myself. "It's okay Kyung Mi. Ericka is nothing to me. I admit that I am Ericka's future husband but I won't let that happen. I just need to show that I found someone better" he told me while I just nodded my head. "Okay" I said and Finished up my food. "I have to go work tonight so I won't be home" I told him.

"Hmm, I don't want you to go" he said

"Why? I have to make money" I told him

"Do you wanna work for me? Be my model partner? I've been trying to look for one. Ericka was gonna but I was waiting if you'll be with me" he suggested

"Hmm I don't know soon...I love working other there tho" I told him. "Showing your body to these dangerous men?" He was giving me a cold look. "No! I like wearing the pretty outfits and my coworker Lexie I don't wanna leave her" I tired up my hair.

"Here..you can go visit Lexie but you can't wear those exposure clothing of theirs and show off", "You can only wear them for me got it?" He asked. "Erm. We're not together tho" I was confused, "not yet. Do you wanna date?" I had to admit it, I nodded my head. "Okay well we're dating now and you can't change your mind. Your stuck with me" he cupped my face and pecked my nose.

"Can I just go in for tonight and tell my boss and say bye to Lexie?" I asked him. "Yes" he gave me thumbs up and wiped his mouth after eating the last piece of his breakfast.