MINGHAO- Site Of Love pt 1

Today is the day I go to this dancing company. I really love to dance and I dream on becoming a dancer at this company and it is finally coming true! The famous dance company and South Korea.

I am going to this company today at 12 and today I am gonna be dancing alone.

Right now it is 11 and I plan to go there a bit early since I'm very excited and I was gonna do a sexy dance but since it was my first day I wanted to do something casual.

||

I got to the company and went to the main dance room where the popular and strong dancer go. I danced since I was 5 and I picked the strongest room out of the company since I can handle hard dances.

I walked into the room and saw many people in it. "Oh yes this is our new member of this room." The leader said as everyone clapped their hands.

"Hello!" I said blowing and waving.

"Please stand over there by dino and I'll call you up to show your dance to everyone. At this moment we have a little break so don't mind to talk to people in this room." She said.

I bowed at her and walked over to Dino.

"Hi y/n!" He said.

"Hi..." I said shyly

"I'm Lee chan but call me Dino." He said

"Cute name! I'm Kim Y/n." I said nodding as I heard my name being called.

"Alright everyone please get ready! Our new member and gonna be showing us her dance." She said as I walked up in the middle of the big room.

"Dance when your ready." She said

"Alright." I said warming up.

-

After I was done I bowed and went back to dino.

*Minghao*

This new girl yn hmm... interesting usually people who gotten better at dancing comes in this room and she just came in her oh well let's see how she can handle this room.

After he dancing I was really impressed. She looks like she could do some hard core dances maybe a sexy dance? I gotta say she is pretty cute.

I clapped my hands as she bowed and sat next to dino.

___________________

After we were dancing and chatting and learning new dances I noticed that y/n is a pretty strong dancer like me.

*Yuri*

After dancing and stuff we all got to go home. It is 10 and today was very fun and tiring. I met so many fun and nice people there but I didn't really talk to some people.

"Your a really good dancer y/n" Ryujin said

"Thank you so as you." I said as we all left the room.

Me and Ryujin separated and I went to go sit by a near by chair.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my Instagram.

"Can we sit here?" Someone asked

I nodded without looking .

"So y/n you seem pretty strong." Someone said

I looked up and it was the four boys in the room.

"Oh yea I am pretty strong." I said

"I see...well I'm Jun and the one that looks like a tiger is Hoshi and the other one who looks emo is The8 but we call him Minghao and you should already know Dino." Jun said

"Oh that's nice." I said

"I really like your dancing hoshi" I said while holding my thumbs up.

I looked over at Minghao and he had a cold look and I didn't want to deal with him so I looked away.

"Hey I have to go now." I said standing up.

"Would you like to have dinner with us?" Dino asked.

"Sure. Let me take a quick shower when I'm home and send the location." I said and walking away.

"Wait!" Hoshi said

"Can we have your number?" Hoshi asked

"Yea sure." I said and wrote my number down for them and left.

______________________

I wanted to do another short story like the Joshua one so here I am!

Stream Hot Darling world