HOSHI- Player✓ pt 1

Yn's pov

"Haha imagine you dating that Kwon Soon-young dude" my best from Yeonae laugh as my other friend Tina spoke, "well I mean he is good looking tho but your can't disagree with me that Soon-young would look good with Yn if he wasn't dating that mean girl Yuna" Tina said while Yeonae nodded her head aggressively. "Guys! even if he wasn't dating Yuna doesn't mean I'll date him because the very first day he came here he started dating Yuna which is a red flag" i said but he is good looking. "It's okay to admit that you want to date him because we all do" yeonae spoke. "Who's all? I don't remember wanting to date this dude" I told as if I was being attacked, "well me and Tina" Yeonae laughed, "hey dont bring me into-" then someone slammed onto our lunch table. Yuna. "If you guys are gonna talk shit about my relationship with Soon-young you better be in your place since its non of your business. You guys are probably jealous that I'm with a hot sexy dude who can fuck well in bed" Yuna said as we all just looked at her with laughter shown on our faces.

Yuna stood there giving us the most ugliest stare ever which made me laugh hard since I can't take thing serious, "omg I'm so sorry I can't " I broke out of character and laugh and stood up. "Listen Yuna no one wants you or your boyfriend so you can carry on with your life. No one give a fuck about you guys anyways" I said patting on her shoulders making her stunned. "Come girls we have to go" I said walking out of the cafeteria.

Yunas pov

She left just like that.

"Babe! How are you gonna let her do that to me!" I whined to my sexy boyfriend Soon-young, "aish...I'll do something about it alright? Don't worry" he told me while I warped my arm around his arm and smiled hearing him sigh. "What's wrong babe?" I asked, "nothing baby" he pecked my lips and stood up. "I'll be right back" he smirked at me as I knew what he was doing. "Bye love you' but he ignored me.

Yn's pov

"I can't believe Soon-young just watched his girlfriend get shit talked" Tina giggled hard, "I know right like another red flag" yeonae said as we all laugh but I decided we should stop since it getting dumb. "Ok ok I think we should" I was pushed against the lockers my Soon-young who smirked at me then at my friends, "Soon-young?! Get off of her!" Yeonae was about to pushed Soon-young off but I stopped her, "stop! Don't worry about me, remember I have a black for 4 years as a teenager so I'll be fine just go back to class" I said as they just stood there which made me frustrated. "Are you guys deaf or what? I said go!" I shouted which made them run away like bitches "it's just you and me now" I said about you beat the shit out of him when i was about to throw a punch but he catched it which got me shocked. "Easy princess...a little fun fact is that I also had a black belt for 4 years but I was the pro" he whispered to me making me have shivers everywhere.

But I got back into my sense and kicked him making him stumble back and groan for a bit, "so what? Is that supposed to scare me!" I asked while he continued smirking at me and stood up looking like he wasn't kicked by a female who is literally smaller than him. "Why? You want me to do you can be the big person here?" He said back. "No? Who do you think you are?' I asked pointing on his chest with my index finger, he looked at.mt finger then at me before chuckling and licking his teeth. "Oh baby girl, you just made me horny after touching me" he said and pulled my waist, "don't touch me your freak!" I tried pushing him but he wouldn't budge. "Fine if you don't wanna have sex with me right now you be my side pieces huh? Deal?" He asked me. I tilt my head at him, "and who said I would want to have sex with you" I asked.

"I mean I know a lot Yn. You go to clubs and party and fuck people all the time, your not innocent" he smiled, "so what? Sex helps me release my stress" I said. "So you have me. When your stressed call me" he pecked my lips "you now my side bae and we have sex whenever we want to alright? And if you don't tell me that your horny then I guess I'll have to expose you" he said

"But you have Yuna..what's the point of wanting me when you have Yuna" I pushed him off of me finally. "God she is the pain in the ass I swear to God! I'm just using her for her money Yn. I actually like you but your just a side piece so you can wait" he said and pecked my lips again and walked away. Damn his lips are so soft I don't think I'll be able to think properly again!

__________

1/2