A NEW BREKKER FIC

hello my angels !

hello my angels !

I just want to start by once again saying thank you so much for all the support on this fic! it really means the world to me that people enjoy reading what I write. Whilst this is not related to this fic or Randvi, I'd just like to let everyone know I've started another Kaz Brekker / Six of Crows story.

it'd mean the world to me if you could take the time to check it out ! It's called 'Devil's Advocate' and follows Ilse and her brother Ruben as they try to solve the murder of their father, finding themselves dragged into the criminal underworld.

S Y N O P S I S ━━ Ilse Kuijper
never wanted to be a criminal.

The days she'd spent walking along the harbour, when the sun kissed her cheeks and a gentle breeze lifted her hair, seemed more than a lifetime ago. Instead of climbing trees, she now scaled slanted buildings, instead of flicking through the pages of an atlas, she sporadically tossed papers in the air in search of something — anything.

It was not adventure that drove Ilse and her brother Ruben to Ketterdam, it was something darker, something that ate away at them every passing day.

For Ilse it was answers.
For Ruben it was vengeance.

But Kaz Brekker did not take well to strangers in his city, not when they left a trail of destruction in each home they ransacked — especially not when they ransack his office. Luckily, Kaz and the law didn't go hand in hand, so in return for their lives, a deal is struck, if only Ilse can see past her hatred for the Bastard of the Barrel.

And here's bunch of random edits I made for the fic ! see the comments for the link

https://mega.nz/folder/PVNGzKza#athid_ki25Wla1dauDkxVw

& here's a link to the fic !! (In the comments)

It's a classic enemies to lovers, rich poor trope, and much more light hearted than 'A Seer's Solace' (which turned out to be quite sad most of the time oops) Thank you all once again for all the support and love on this fic. I love each and every one of your comments and votes.

Lot's of love,
Eris <3