Into Each Others Eyes

Its a weekend and I'm bored...so three in one day, I'm sure burnout wont get to me before I finish...

Alex Pov

Me and the others walk towards where the creature ran off too as the others murmur behind us. I feel myself starting to get angry. 

"You mind telling me what that thing was and why it came after you!?" I say angrily, the others look shocked at my out of character outburst.

"I guess we should tell him...everything" Dustin says to Lucas. "I'll explain this time..."

One season one recap later 

"So those...things, we're monsters from another dimension?" I ask.

"Yeah basically...so do you believe us?" Dustin asks as the other roll their eyes at Dustin's poor attempt to explain.

"I mean...yeah" I say.

"Really?" all of them say together.

"Yeah...I mean why not" I smile awkwardly back. "So...when will he 'molt' again"

"Gotta be soon, he'll be fully grown...so will his friends" Dustin warns.

"Well I'll just kill them then" I say as we continue to walk, I space out as the others begin to argue I then hear a noise and turn to see the others have completely stopped to argue.

"HEY!" I yell as they all look at me. "You hear that?" 

I then walk to the source of the noise, Steve quickly follows, the others a little while after that. 

"Hey guys why you heading towards the sound!" Max yells.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you" I say as she smiles a little and follows.

We reach an overlook and Lucas points out that the screams are coming from the lab, and we begin our march towards the lab. After a while of walking at the front with the others behind I see people in the distance.

"Wait...people" I say as I take the gun from my back and head towards them.

"Woah woah woah, we don't want any trouble" one of the people say as I keep my gun trained on them.

"Yeah, we just wanna help" the girl with him says. However her eyes dart behind me as Steve and the others emerge.

"Steve?" They say in disbelief.

"Nancy?" Steve questions

"Jonathan?" Dustin asks.

"You know these guys" I say as I slowly lower my gun.

"Yeah yeah, their good" Steve quells.

Time skip

Jonathan tries frantically pushing the button to get inside. While I go towards 'Nancy'.

"Hey, you know how to use a gun?" I ask.

"Yes?" She questions back. I hand her my rifle and strap my machete behind my back.

"Okay, any of those creatures come out, aim for a leg" I say as I begin to climb the fence.

"What creatures...WHAT CREATURES!" Nancy calls out but I ignore it as I make my way over the fence and run into the building.

I enter the building and see another one of those creatures, I quickly chop its head off as I make my way up the stairwell. I climb further and further and see Hopper along with a few others.

"Kid? what are you doing here" He asks, half shocked, half angry.

"Honestly...kicking ass" I chuckle.