The finale¹³

"I was just....bored."

"You really think I'm buying that?! Goddamn it, Levi!" Erwin let go of him

"Why do you fucking care what I do? I'm not your fucking wife, Erwin. You dont get to boss me around!!"

"Is that what I fucking have to do to get you to listen to me? Marry you? Besides, if I had a wife I wouldn't boss her around."

"Be real Erwin, you could never cheat on your beloved Mike." Levi said in a mocking manner

"I'm not in love with Mike."
Erwin boldly exclaimed

"Yeah, like I'm fucking buying that!" Levi got closer to Erwin, squeezing his cheeks like that of a small child "Come on, Smithy. It's nothing to be ashamed of you know."  Levi mocked still

"Quit it. I'm not the serial seducer you think I am."

"Aw, is our little stud embarrased? Poor you! With those big muscles and tall frame. You could seduce anybody, man or woman. What a fine joke."

"Levi I told you to stop!"

"Or what? You gonna hit me? Are you gonna fucking deck me? Throw me out the Corps? You wont do shit, Erwin, and we both fucking know it."

Erwin flexed his hand angrily
Levi raised his hands in the air

"Go on then? Discipline me Mr.Smith. I'm nothing but a mere slave to you."

Levi laughed

Erwin suddenly put a hand around the smaller man's neck, immediately removing it

"I cant hurt you. You know that very well. It seems your mocking sees no end, not to mention you always capitalize on my respect for you."
Erwin sighed

"Respect? Pfft, don't make me laugh, Eyebrows." Levi mocked him, a hint of jealousy in his voice
"Why cant you hurt me? You've said it in court that day. That violence is enough of a punishment for people like me?"

"You know damn well that was all an act."

"How so? You never denied it. You know not how those words pained me. "You're a mere slave" it ringed in my head every time I headed to bed.
Every one of your wishes was my command. For so fucking long. And you know what? I've had enough of it, Erwin. I'm not listening to you any longer. So do as you wish. You wanna fuck me up? Then go ahead."

"I thought I made it clear it was an act! And God, quit acting like I make you do such horrible things! I wouldn't have to give you a single order ever if you had some self preservation! If you wont take care of yourself one way, I'm trying the other."

"What does my well being have to do with you? Why do you fucking care?"

"Because I lo- care for you, Levi!"
Erwin punched the wall with his fist

"Its my life, Erwin. Who cares if I get hurt? I get hurt much more severly on every mission, and yet you throw a hissy fit over a carving? Give ne a break."

"Levi. This is diffrent than that." Erwin said, managing to regain some of his composure

"Erwin. The only reason I haven't flung myself of the wall by now is because more people will die if in gone. I know I'm an irreplaceable solider, you've made that clear."

"Levi! You're showing textbook signs of deppresion!"

"Oh? And how fucking so?" Levi laughed

"The blatant disregard for your own life, masochistic tendencies and suicidal thoughts."

"Oh fuck off Erwin! We both know the only reason you're alive is to prove that dead father of your right."

This seemed to shut Erwin up