Chapter Eleven

💛💛💛
~~ANONYMOUS

  "Uhmmm sorry kawaii I am lost ne" I heard a beautiful voice say.

   I was pressed and decided to use the gents but on my way back to the terminal, a beautiful voice stopped me.  Mehn that voice felt so alive and smooth. I decided to hang around to see the face of that beautiful voice but I couldn't she was wearing a facemask with a pair of  beautiful glasses, they looked so firm on her face. I could rarely make out her face ,her veil also contributed in hiding her face

She was wearing a very beautiful white dress. She looked pure like an angel.

Well, you could call me a creep  but I decided to hang around and watch her

~~~HANEEFAH
   When I noticed Alliyah had dozed off in my arms ,I decided to take a nap after making sure she was well comfortable in my arms before I finally dozed off .

     I am the type who hardly sleeps, I find it so difficult to sleep. Later on I realized it was insomnia and I wasn't surprised.

   Dozing off in the train, I started having flashbacks of when I was suicidal, the pains I went through. Nights of endless tears and screaming. I was depressed and  all I ever wanted back then was death. I begged Allah for death I wished for it.

Depression kills, I have been so cold and empty but that didn't stop me from praying. At a point my faith was dieing but I kept praying

I could vividly remember sneaking into the kitchen one night, I carried a knife and I was  ready to end my life  but I didn't have the mind to do so, I knew the consequences of my actions so rather I sliced my wrist. Luckily I would call it mother instincts my mom came to the kitchen saw me bleeding, started crying and shouting my brother's name. He carried me to the room, my mom took her first aid and treated me.

   We all kept it as a secret from my father, my mom decided I go see a psychologist and he opted I should get something doing to keep my mind busy.

   Dr Kabiru was a middle aged man he really helped me throughout that period he calls me almost everyday

  I took his advice and I learnt tailoring.

When I was in secondary School I was one of the best graduating students, majority of the teachers were sure I was going to the university that particular year but I didn't not until now after four good years of being at home

I felt like I was falling into an enter space.  When..........

*Back to reality*

   "Taps taps!!"

   I felt a small hand slapping my face , I quickly woke up and I was back to reality. I noticed baby Alliyah hands were wet it was then I realized I must have been crying while sleeping. I guess immediately she woke up and noticed I wasn't awake. Almighty baby Alliyah decided to honour me by slapping me to wake up. I glanced at my wrist and saw the scar, it reminded me of all my battles and demons. I am so grateful to Allah I overcame it .

   I immediately cleaned her hands and wiped my face, looked left and right to make sure nobody noticed

   Mummy Alliyah was fast asleep, She is indeed a deep sleeper I didn't blame her with this nursing of a child I bet she hardly gets this enough sleep. So I was sure she didn't see me. 

I decided to get Alliyah's feeder and fed her. That girl is so hyperactive she made a mess, it was so difficult feeding her.

I had to sing this very popular Rhymes " Baby shark dodododododoodo baby shark!, mummy shark dodododododoodo  ×2 mummy shark!........"
  That was how I got troublesome Alliyah to eat