1

⟦Percy comes home. ⟧

4455 words

------------------------------

ever since that field trip to the museum a year ago, Percy has been acting weird on the phone. He started feeling cranky and irritable most of the time. His grades slipped from Ds to Fs. Percy got into more fights with Nancy Bobofit and her friends. sally wasn't too worried about it until it didn't get better. Gabe (or I would like to call him hilly Billy) didn't make it much better, treated her like a slave. Like her whole resolved around him and his needs.

thank God sally put me in a privet school like she did with Percy. but that had to come to an end as I have been kicked out, again. despite my school term ending in a week, they what me gone now apparently. and what did I do? this time I fried all the computers, without touching them. I almost went to jail, but the security cameras showed the police I touched one computer and I sneezed. then the computer sparked, and smock came out of them. then they all sparked and fried.

From now on, I need to stay away from computers.

Speaking of being kicked out, I just finished packing my stuff. I carried the box down the stairs, getting stairs from my classmates. from guys I rejected and some girls who envied me for some reason. I rolled my eyes as I walked out the gates. the taxi driver waited for me in the front. He helped me put my stuff in the trunk.

I gave him a big tip. " Do you what me to help you get it in your house?" he asked me as I struggled to hold three boxes. 

he seemed nice and not creepy, but I declined, " no, I'm fine. have a good day."

 he nodded without a word and drove off. before I got walk up to the door, my aunt sally swung the door open. I immediately smiled at the sight of her. She is like my mother, not LIKE my bio mom. she is horrible, the complete opposite of sally.

I hate Olivia Hurn.

" Come one, let me help you with those." she walked out and took a box from me. 

" Is Percy home yet." I asked her, giving her a knowing look.

She laughed and shut I shut the door behind me.

" No, but he won't being go back to Yancy next year." she shook her head.

That boy is going through school like he goes through cookies.

" that's Percy." I commented as we entered the living room and kichen space.

at the dinner table are hilly billys friends. their playing poker, which mean more money is being gambled and the more shifts sally is going to have to take. Some of them looked me up and down. I just glared at them.