15

⟦ red ball and good boys⟧

3,850 word's 

" the plan is ass crack," Febe said to luke

luke nodded in agreement. "it's shit, shit, and shit."

Percy huffed from behind them.

The five greek two-leg walking creature's stood in the shadows of Valencia Boulevard, looking up at gold letters etched in black marble: DOA RECORDING STUDIOS.

Underneath was, stenciled on the glass doors: NO SOLICITORS. NO LOITERING. NO LIVING.

It was almost midnight, but the lobby was brightly lit and full of people. Behind the security desk sat a tough-looking guard with sunglasses and an earpiece.

percy looked around at his companions. 'Okay. You remember the plan.'

'The plan,' Grover gulped. 'Yeah. I love the plan.'

" its shit,"

" you already said that, Luke."

"it's true, Let's pray Lord Tyche is on our side."

" C'mon, work with me here!" Percy pleaded.

Annabeth said, 'What happens if the plan doesn't work?'

" thank you Annabeth for asking a reasonable," Percy looked thankful, " just Don't think negatively.'

"It's the underworld, " luke said, " everything about it is negative besides the place for heroes, the people who lived a plain life, and the people who are being punished for their crimes."

" that kind of dark, " Febe turned to luke, then smiled, " I like it." Febe flirted.

Percy groaned but went on to start the plan.

He took the pearls out of his pocket, the five milky spheres the Nereid had given him in Santa Monica. They didn't seem like much of a backup in case something went wrong.

Annabeth put her hand on his shoulder. 'I'm sorry, Percy. You're right, we'll make it. It'll be fine.'

annabeth kicked the back of Luke's knees.

he stumbled and looked back grumbling " fine, well do your plan but as soon as it goes south, we're going with our plan."

" Our plan?" Percy asked.

" Luke and I formed a plan while you were being all lovey-Dovey with Annabeth." Febe teased the two.

luke glared at Percy for a moment but turned away.

" but I can't lie, it's a good plan, it just gods just don't bend to people's will." 

" The Gods are selfish, we can find something." luke said.