10

short, I know, but the chapter itself is short and I'm not going to have her discover another power just hours after. well, she kind of did but Ya knows.

or you haven't gotten the hints yet.

⟦ FREE! FALIN⟧

1534 words

The wind felt nice

The wind felt nice. being in the air felt nice. like I was free for the first time. but Percy body falling below me had me wishing I had picked up a parachute before this jumping bullshit.

I had both my hands out, trying to reach Percy.

only while falling did, I think, ' why did it think this was a great idea.'

but I didn't think when it happened.

I just ran forward and jumped after him.

I didn't what Percy to die alone but our friends on the other hand.

I didn't what to think about that.

the wind enveloped my hands and then shot out from the side. I stared at my hands, then my feet, then back to my hands.

It was only then I realize the wind was trying to catch me but couldn't hold on.

I closed my eyes, focusing on the wind around me.

It happened faster than scissors can cut a string.

at first, it felt like I was frozen like nothing was moved beside my heartbeat and my blood.

my eyes fluttered open.

" OH, MY FUCKING SHIT-FUCK AN ASS!"

Percy splashed into the water just a few meters below me.

...and I'm floating in the air.

Free Falin, bitches.

but instead of being in shock at flying, I was worried about Percy.

is he dead?

did he survive?

will he live and go on with the rest of his life paralyzed from the pressure of the fall?

but I couldn't move to fall into the water. it was like I was frozen in the air.

I moved to my head to the side only to see a piece of trash a couple of inches away from my face.

.... It wasn't moving.

I relaxed my body, being a dumb ass, and stop focusing on the air.

in just a few seconds, I was in the water.