7

note: this is not Annabeth slander is just her reason for not liking Percy is really fucking dumb and Febe is an overprotective sister so-

⟦ father left me a present. ⟧

5308 words

After everyone left, Chiron pulled out a box. its brown with a string closing it. I pulled the bow apart and took the lid off.

"It's a gift from your father," Chiron said as he passed it to me.

" Oh, my gods." I gasped, it's beautiful. I put it on and admire it by holding it to light.

It's a solid gold bracelet that wraps around my wrist but a single gold chain goings up to my pointer finger and a solid gold ring wraps around my middle finger. On the gold chain are four lightning bolts.

" The four bolts are a separate item. the first one is a spear, the second one is a bow, the third one is a shield, and the fourth one is a sword."

I jumped in my seat.

" the bow, spear, and shield are specially made to withhold your power without them desecrating into pieces.  but the sword is specially made for you. All you have to do is just say the number in your head or say it and it will pop up into your hand."

'four'

immediately a sword showed up in my hand. it's three and a half feet of celestial gold with white leather wrapped around the handle with gold lining whirling around the leather-like marble. the hilt is shaped like a bundle of feathers. with three diamonds embedded on the front side of each one. But it looked nothing like the others. In the middle, it was empty.

I frowned, " why is it empty in the middle?" I asked Chiron.

" it's supposed to hold your own power," he said with a knowing shin in his eyes.

I hummed.

my own power.

" What is it called?"

" Your father has requested you name it yourself, as it was made just for you."

" Like Lukes's sword, achieve?"'

he nodded a little surprised, " yes,"

I thought for a moment, thinking of a name. then I got it.

" Shock wave."

Chiron looked proud, " its fits perfectly."

I smiled

" Now just say four in your head again or out loud."

four

the sword went back to its form of a lightning bolt.

" It will show up on your hand if you lose it and it can't break."