Chapter 184: Another encounter

Mu Yi Fan and Gao Fei and the four men looked doubtfully at the strong men coming towards them.

The strong man knocked on their window and waited for Chen Hao to put it down. He said angrily, “What do you want to do when you sneak behind our motorcade? Wouldn’t it be an opportunity to sneak into our powers and dig their cores?”

Now is a very special period, everyone is very sensitive, as long as there is a little wind and grass, everyone is very nervous.

Chen Hao frowned visibly: “We just followed along the way, with no other intention.”

The strong man looked incredulous: “Don’t follow us anymore, or we’ll have to be rude.”

Gao Fei did not wear military uniforms. Otherwise, strong men would not dare to be so arrogant.

Zhou Quan explained, “The East Gate of B City is just this way. We go our own way. How can we follow you?”

“I don’t care where you’re going, either you go back now or you stay where you are until we’re far away.” Strong man relied on his own people, many powerful people, he is not afraid to trouble them just six people.

Deng Xiao Yi’s eyes flashed with anger: “You…”

Kong Zi Xu held down Deng Xiao Yi and says to the strong man, “None of us have any powers. Your team need not worry that we will deal with your powers or dig their cores.”

The strong man listened, stunned for a moment, and had a mocking sneer on his face: “You are all ordinary people. No wonder you would follow us behind the convoy. You are afraid of being hit by the mutant plants on the roadside, right? Since you are so afraid of death, I advise you to go back to the city and stay, maybe begging in the city will live longer than outside.”

Gao Fei, Chen Hao, Deng Xiao Yi, Zhou Quan and Kong Zi Xu suddenly burst into anger and stared at the strong man.

Think of them as a soldier, even in the eyes of others to become a beggar who needs to beg to survive.

When Mu Yi Fan saw the frustration in their eyes, much better than the looks of lost before, he said, “Chen Hao, you drive the car in front of their fleet.”

Zhuang Han sneered: “If you want to die, go ahead. If you don’t have our way, see how far you can go.”

Chen Hao stared at the strong men coldly, started the car and drove past their motorcade, and saw the powers on the car staring at them indifferently and vigilantly.

Gao Fei suddenly felt pity for these people. Besides feeling superior to ordinary people, they almost lost the trust between people. So what remained in their hearts?

Mu Yi Fan turned his head and looked through the glass at the convoy behind him. He raised his hand to do something, but finally put it down and turned his head back to the front.

He was trying to teach them a lesson by blocking the way behind the motorcade with ice powers, so that they would not be too self-righteous.

However, if he did, it would make Gao Fei feel more useless. They might be in a worse mood than before.

“Damn it, I don’t believe I can’t find anything with my hands and feet.” Deng Xiao Yi said angrily.

Kong Zi Xu followed, “That’s right, these days we’re going to find a big truck of supplies to go back and see if they dare look down on us.”

Several others nodded in agreement.

Mu Yi Fan saw that they had returned to their state before leaving the city and smiled, sometimes people succeeded in being laughed at and looked down upon by others.