Chapter 197: Uncle, a challenge

People wondered what Mu Yi Fan wanted to do when he took out his ID card and looked at the golden ID card.

"Identity cards also need to be uniform in color, not because we are the Mu Family, we should be treated differently with other colors. I think uniform black is good. Therefore, from today on, everyone should change to black cards. There is no difference between us. If we commit crimes, we should be treated equally."

Mu Yi Fan understands the distinction between identity cards. Golden identity cards represent the Mu Family. Purple identity cards refer to people who have relation with the Mu Family. There are also some blue and green identity cards. Needless to say, they all indicate that identity is special. Only black is the lowest level, which will let the lower level people easily get annoyed with high-level people.

"I'll let somebody do it."

Mu Yue Zhi, a former senior manager of Mu Tech's branch, agreed with him very much. Only in this way can they win everyone's hearts.

Mu Yi Fan nodded: "Also, every Sunday afterwards, people in the building will write a letter of opinion or report, which will be collected at lunch time. Of course, if there's nothing to write, it's no trouble to write a letter without a word, or you can sign it. If the opinions are received or the facts are reported, there will be rewards."

He glanced at all of them and found that some of them frowned and seemed to disagree with his approach: "That's all I have to say for the time being. Do you have any comments on what I said? If you have any opinions, put them forward."

"No." Everyone answered.

Mu Yi Fan said all this for the sake of the building, and did not say anything excessive, even if some people have opinions, they dare not mention it.

"That meeting over."

When everyone dispersed, Mu Yue Zhi came happily and patted Mu Yi Fan on the shoulder: "You kid, you did a good job, like eating upstairs, and I never thought there was anything good about that."

In the past, he did not live a hard life, but gradually became rich and lived in a big house. He was not used to cooking with people in the big dining hall and eating at a table. He also acquiesced in the habit that people in the kitchen would send their meals upstairs to eat.

There is also the identity card, which was first proposed by Zhao Yi Xuan. At that time, he also agreed with this practice. He believed that building management should be like a company, and that there should be brands of all kinds of positions in order to facilitate management.

However, after a period of time together, they gradually found that although the leadership team and the management company are similar in management, as long as the pay is good, everyone will work hard, but if the two are really compared, they are quite different.

In the past, employees in the company were working for them, doing business for them and receiving their salaries, so they had to obey their orders.

But the members of the team in the end of the world are the same as them at the starting line. They also have to risk their lives to find materials and form a team with them. They just want to have a better security, and there is no need to provide security them.

So, if we continue to do the same as before, we will gradually be separated from the people below, and we will go farther and farther, no longer close to them.

Mu Yi Fan laughed and said, "I just want Mu Family to get better and better."

Then Mu Yue Fang came over and said, "Yi Fan, your Second Uncle has found a famous orthopedic surgeon for you. He's very skilled and can certainly cure your legs."