Chapter 189: Really shameless!

Mu Yi Fan was sleepless all night, especially when he was stared at by Rong Xue in the opposite room, he couldn’t fall asleep.

At 4:30 a.m., the soldiers finally came to open the door and let them go. Meanwhile, Rong Xue was released.

Rong Xue looked at Mu Yi Fan and drove away in her car.

Deng Xiao Yi immediately said, “Have you noticed? Her hair seems a little longer than last night.

Mu Yi Fan frowned.

Speaking of hair, he suddenly remembered something.

I remember Zhan Bei Tian used the thunder-lighting power to burn Rong Xue’s front hair when he was in K City, but now why is it growing so long suddenly?

Was she wearing a wig?

However, it is not very similar, because the whole looks natural, not like wearing a wig.

Kong Zi Xu quipped Deng Xiao Yi: “Are you interested in her? Otherwise, how do you know that her hair is a little longer than last night?”

Deng Xiao Yi rolled his eyes: “Last night, when she combed her hair, she looked like a ghost on TV, so I couldn’t help looking more. I noticed that her hair was just below the waist last night, a little above the bxttocks, but when I looked at it just now, I found that her hair had grown to the buttocks, which was too fast.”

Kong Zi Xu joked, “Are you seeing it wrong?”

“If it was only a millimeter long, maybe I saw it wrong, but if it’s more than an inch long, how can it be wrong?”

Zhou Quan and Chen Hao pondered that when they saw Rong Xue last night, her hair really seemed to go only to the waist.

Just then, there was a sudden disturbance across the checkpoint, and someone even cried, “Four people, four people, one soldier died.”

Everyone heard the call and quickly surrounded the inspection area.

Mu Yi Fan and Zhou Quan also went over and looked. A zombie in military uniform fell to the ground. The skin in the clothes was wrinkled and there was no blood. A small hole the size of a finger tail was found in the neck.

The blood around the hole has dried up, but there is no blood coming out of the hole and no blood left on the ground. The situation is very strange.

A soldier went up to look at the wound and frowned visibly. “The blood in his body seems to have been drained.”

When they heard it, they all took a breath of air.

“To the naked eye, the soldier really seemed to have been sucked out of his blood.”

“Damn it, the zombies are still unresolved, and now there’s a vampire freak. There’s no vampire in the world, right?” Deng Xiao Yi said.

Zhou Quan knocked him on the head: “Don’t be an alarmist here.”

Chen Hao said, “It’s useless for us to stand here and look at it. We can’t help. We’ll go back and wait for the soldiers at the gate to find out about it. Let’s go back and find out the news.”

“Okay.”

They were about to get on the car and drive away, but they were stopped by soldiers at the gate of the city, saying that they had to investigate the cause of the soldier’s death before they could let them go.

Then they were put back in the quarantine area.

Deng Xiao Yi kicked an iron fence angrily: “Fxck my life, it’s none of our business. What should they lock us up for?”