Chapter 206: Envy

After sitting in the room for a long time, Zhan Guo Xiong picked up his satellite phone and called his second son, Zhan Lei Ping.

Zhan Lei Ping received a call from his father, and prompt asked, “Dad, did something happen when you called me like this?”

Zhan Guo Xiong frowned: “Lei Ping, it’s about your big brother, the Mu Family has given us an account of the Zhan Family. I can see that the Mu Family did not hurt your big brother. Someone should use this to provoke the relationship between the two families.”

Zhan Lei Ping said softly, “I know.”

“So I just want to ask, what’s the matter with Nan Tian and Mu Yi Fan.”

Zhan Lei Ping rubbed his tired brow and heart: “Dad, I’m asking Nan Tian about it now, but he refused to say it.”

He felt that the son seemed to have changed a lot. Although he was gentle and polite as before, his whereabouts were erratic and uncertain. Even the father didn’t know what the son was doing.

Besides, every time he talks to Nan Tian about something, Nan Tian will find an excuse to leave and make him feel that his son doesn’t want to hear more from him.

However, looking at his son awkward smile, he felt as if he had thought more.

“What’s the matter with this child?” sighed Zhan Guo Xiong

“Dad, it’s not just about Nan Tian that you called so late?”

Zhan Guo Xiong raised his eyebrows: “I’m really just talking about Nan Tian’s business. Only by solving his business can I think about Bei Tian’s life.”

“Dad, what do you mean…?” Zhan Lei Ping frowned: “Do you want to marry into the Mu family?”

He knew that Zhan Mu Tian was the son of Bei Tian and the Mu Family’s daughter, so when Zhan Guo Xiong talked about Bei Tian’s life, he immediately thought his father had this meaning.

Zhan Nan Tian, who was sitting opposite, raised his eyelids sharply and looked at Zhan Lei Ping, who was sitting opposite.

“I just can’t bear to have my grandson live in the Mu family for a few days, and then in the Zhan family for a few days. Sometimes he can’t even see his parents. I can’t bear it.”

However, when Zhan Guo Xiong thought that Mu Yi Fan was a man, he felt a headache. In fact, he was very opposed to it. So he thought about Bei Tian after solving the problem of Nan Tian.

Zhan Lei Ping was speechless.

It would be cruel to separate the child from his parents because of his son.

“Dad…”

What did Zhan Lei Ping want to say? The satellite mobile phone in his hand was robbed by Zhan Nan Tian: “Grandpa.”

Zhan Guo Xiong heard another one change on the phone, so: “Nan Tian?”

Zhan Nan Tian held Zhan Lei Ping’s satellite cell phone tightly and went back to his room: “Grandpa, do you really want to marry into the Mu Family?”

Zhan Guo Xiong asked him, “What if I said yes?”

Zhan Nan Tian’s eyes narrowed, and he asked, “Who is the daughter of the Mu Family?”

Zhan Guo Xiong did not speak.

Because he couldn’t say, “Your sister-in-law is Mu Yi Fan, a real man.”.

Zhan Nan Tian didn’t hear Zhan Guo Xiong’s answer. He vaguely guessed the answer. Suddenly, the fundus of his eyes became dark and red. He pursed his lips and said, “Grandpa, I don’t know if I should say something.”