Chapter 199: Who makes me be so charming?

Shen Qin Yang heard Mu Yi Fan mention Duan Yuan Hong twice, raised his head and asked, “Do you have any problem with this Duan Yuan Hong?”

Zhan Bei Tian also looked at Mu Yi Fan: “Who is this man?”

“It’s a friend of my brother’s, a researcher who used to work in the National Research Institute,” Mu Yi Fan explained

Zhan Bei Tian immediately remembered what Mu Yi Fan had said in K city and asked Shen Qin Yang, “Where did you find this man, Qin Yang?”

“Duan Yuan Hong was recruited by Grandfather Zhan, he is a researcher who had studied the zombie virus. Half a year ago, when the zombie escaped from the National Research Institute, he killed many people. He and two other researchers were lucky enough to survive. He is one of the researchers who know the most about zombie virus research. With him here, only by studying and resolving the zombie can we get twice the result with half the effort.”

Shen Qin Yang saw that Zhan Bei Tian didn’t want to leave the man in the team, and said: “Duan Yuan Hong has also recently invented a zombie detection machine, which has a success rate of more than 95%. I believe that not one zombie person will be to pass it, the detection machine will be used outside the gate of the B City, which is a great contribution, so this person must stay in the team.”

Mu Yi Fan frowned, but did not speak.

There was no expression on Zhan Bei Tian’s face: “You should supervise this person well, and don’t let him make any small movements in private. Besides, cameras should be installed inside and outside the research room. Every researcher who goes in and out of the research institute should be searched all over his body, and make sure that he doesn’t bring any dangerous drugs into and out of the Research Institute.”

“I will get on it.”

Shen Qin Yang continued to lower his head and put all the things he needed on the paper.

Mu Yi Fan and Zhan Bei Tian reached the other man in the chair and whispered, “Is it really OK to keep Duan Yuan Hong in the research institute?”

Zhan Bei Tian frowned visibly and thought about the stakes: “Apart from stealing the zombie virus and giving it to Mu Yi Hang, he should have not caused any problem in research. I believe that in such a large research institute, he will dare not move his hands and feet as he pleases. If he helps develops the medicine as soon as possible, he can only stay for a while. I will send several people to take turns to monitor his every move. ”

Mu Yi Fan nodded and said nothing.

Zhan Bei Tian squinted: “Now the biggest problem is that the detector developed by this man is a big problem for you to get in and out of the B City in the future.”

Mu Yi Fan frowned.

This is really a big problem, unless he manages to control the zombie virus.

Zhan Bei Tian rubbed his hair: “Don’t think too much about it. What’s the most important thing for you now is how to control your cloning ability and improve the level of the ability. How many levels of the cloning ability are you now?”

“I absorbed a lot of aura in your space yesterday. I have reached the second level peak. As long as I go back to absorb some crystal cores, I will be upgraded to the third level.”

“Let Qing Tian take you to the space to upgrade, so that no one will disturb you, and I can go to the space to see you at any time.”

Mu Yi Fan’s eyes brightened: “Why didn’t I think of this problem?”