Chapter 188: She's here in B City.

“Did you notice that?” The troubled men in the back seat looked up at Chen Hao in the driver’s seat. “I felt someone was staring at us the other day in Cuihua Village.”

Chen Hao said, “I was leaving Cuihua Village I felt it too.”

Kong Zi Xu asked, “How many of you could have noticed that someone was staring at us? Why didn’t you say that earlier?”

“I don’t want to say earlier, because I can’t feel someone else or a zombie nearby, so I think it’s my illusion.”

Chen Hao said, “The reason I didn’t say it was because it wasn’t like the enemy was staring in the dark, so I wasn’t sure. Anyway, it was chilling and creepy all the time.”

Zhou Quan said, “In order to avoid accidents, we should rush back to B City as soon as possible.”

Mu Yi Fan agrees with this: “After the journey, we take turns driving, who is tired can rest directly in the car, meals are also to be taken in the car, need to untie before parking.”

“Okay.”

Next, on the way back to B City, the car will stop only when it needs to change drivers.

Because everyone is a man, so it is very convenient to solve the problem of peeing by standing on the roadside at will. However, it is more troublesome to solve the problem by standing on the roadside at will. Nobody wants to squat on the roadside barefoot, so that others can smell what they have excreted, so they have to choose the roadside grass to solve the problem.

Before solving the problem, they will check the surrounding environment first to make sure there is no danger before they go to the grass to release their hands. Others are on the other side of the car and shout if anything happens. [1] Solving the problem= going number 1 or 2

They were cautious and nothing happened on the way. Seeing that the B City was approaching, an accident happened. When Chen Hao and Deng Xiao Yi were peeing something broke up in the grass, they were suddenly dragged deep into the forest by something.

Gao Fei heard the scream and turned around quickly. Mu Yi Fan used the wooden power to imprison Chen Hao and Deng Xiao Yi’s bodies so as not to be dragged far behind.

However, the things that hold Chen Hao and Deng Xiao Yi’s bodies still pulled Chen Hao and Deng Xiao Yi’s bodies.

Gao Fei blasted it quickly, and Chen Hao and Deng Xiao Yi got out of danger.

Mu Yi Fan ran quickly into the grass and saw Chen Hao and Deng Xiao Yi with a wine around their waists: “Are you all right?”

“It’s all right. Fortunately, you found us early, or we’ll be dragged away.” Chen Hao and Deng Xiao Yi quickly got up and put on their pants.

Mu Yi Fan looked in the direction in which they were towed, and there seemed to be a man standing under a big tree not far away.

The reason for his uncertainty is that he is a little far away and the other side is standing back-to-back. Moreover, he is wearing the same clothes as the tree bark, so he can only judge that the other side is like a person from the figure and the long hair behind.

At that moment, the figure turned around, showing purple lips and green eyes, while the skin on his face grew like bark.

Mu Yi Fan was shocked.

This man looks very similar to what Shen Qin Yang described as the strange man.

“Oh, my God, is that a human?” Deng Xiao Yi took a breath of air as he looked at the figure in the distance.