Chapter 185: How much do you believe me?

When the zombies in the car watched Mu Yi Fan’s car passing, they all looked out of the car vigilantly and made sure that the other party did not come to trouble them, so they continued playing cards.

After Mu Yi Fan’s car left for a while, Zheng Jia Ming found an excuse to stretch outside the car and walked all the way to the rear of the car.

A hundred meters away from the convoy, he found a book rolled into a carton, turned it over and saw a pile of words written on one of the pages of the book, and a large wooden character in the middle of the pile of words.

Zheng Jia Ming raised his eyebrows, stuffed his book into his trousers, turned back to the back seat of the car, and looked at the contents of the book through the light.

After reading it, the corners of his mouth could not help pulling up a smile: “How much do you believe me?”

When the zombie next to him who was playing cards heard what he was saying, he turned his head and said, “What did you say?”

“Nothing.” Zheng Jia Ming put the book out of the window and flipped it up and down. The book in his hand instantly turned into a pile of dust.

He looked at his watch and said to the man in the car, “I’ll take a break. Don’t call me back when I’m out.”

“Okay.”

Mu Yi Fan took a circle outside, pumped all the fuel tank left in the car by the roadside into his car, and then drove back to Cuihua Village.

Gao Fei and the other four saw Mu Yi Fan come back, which was a reassuring for them to get some shut-eye rest.

When it was 4:30 a.m., Mu Yi Fan woke Gao Fei up and asked him to go out with him to see if there were any supplies they could still use in the village.

“Yi Fan, it’s close to B City, and even if there’s material, it’s already been searched.” Gao Fei said, but he followed Mu Yi Fan out of the cellar.

“Walk around and see if there’s any danger around you. It’s not bright yet, so you should get out and exercise.”

Since Mu Yi Fan said so, Gao Fei could not say anything. He followed Mu Yi Fan in the empty village and searched every house aimlessly.

When they looked at the eighth house, they found a lot of rice, at least a few thousand kilograms.

Gao Fei was delighted to enter the room: “Yi Fan, you see, it’s rice, and there are so much, but it’s strange that no one can find and such a large pile of rice? Is it because there is nothing to carry it with, so it did not take away?”

He quickly stepped forward, grabbed a handful of rice and threw it in his hand, turned around and said, “Yi Fan, let’s call Chen Hao and when they come over and we can put the rice in the cellar. How about taking it away when we find other supplies?”

However, there is no Mu Yi Fan’s shadow in the doorway.

Gao Fei paused with a smile and shouted at the door with doubts: “Yi Fan?”

Without a response, he put the rice back in his hand and walked out the door: “Yi Fan? Yi Fan, where are you?”

There was still no response from him in the compound.

He had to walk out of the gate and look at the lanes on both sides.

At the entrance to the left lane, Mu Yi Fan was fighting with two zombies he saw yesterday.