Chapter 204: I want my brother

The middle-aged man said awkwardly, “This is what we use to eat in our family.”

Mu Yi Fan knew that they could not eat in such a large basin, and since that they were short of water, so he didn’t care about it. He tried to fill the basin with water, and reminded the people behind him to line up, otherwise, there would be no water to drink.

Everyone, what they are fighting for is just to get to the front so that they can get water as soon as possible. Especially now, the temperature is high, many people can’t stand the sun exposure, and they are waiting in line with umbrellas.

Mu Yi Fan is worried about the heat and tried to maximize the amount of water released so that everyone can get water home as soon as possible.

Soon, many people living in the Beicheng, hearing the news of water delivery from the water system power, came to pick up the water with their buckets.

At first, there were only two or three hundred people in the team, which soared to a thousand at a time. Moreover, the number of people is increasing. To put it bluntly, the team can be discharged from Beicheng district.

However, Mu Yi Fan’s power energy is not unlimited. After filling thousands of people with water, there is less and less water coming out of their hands. At last, even a drop of water can’t be squeezed out.

Mu Yi Fan leaned against the side of the car and said weakly, “No, I’m running out of energy. I can’t give you any more water. Go back.”

It’s almost six o’clock when he looked. It’s time to go back to the building for dinner.

Mu Yi Fan opened the door and was about to get on, but the door was pushed and quickly closed back.

He was a little stunned and turned to look at the old man who closed his door.

The white haired old man’s face is full of wrinkles. His thin body made the whole man looked like he was a hundreds of years old. It seemed that as long as a breeze blows, the old man can be blown away.

“Young man, if you please, just give me a few mouthfuls. I’ve been waiting in line for the whole afternoon, just want some water for my grandson.”

The old man’s eyes were full of tears, and his hands holding the bowl were shaking all the time. It seemed very pitiful, which made people can’t bear to see it.

He raised his hand and try to fill his bowl with water, but no matter how he tried it, he can’t squeeze water out.

“Old man,” he said helplessly, “You see, I tried my best. I couldn’t let water out, and I couldn’t help it.”

It seemed that after he went back, he had to make great efforts to improve his ability level. Otherwise, if he only put a little water, the ability would not come out.

The old man’s eyes were dim, and he turned around with loss. He was ready to leave with trembling steps.

Mu Yi Fan looked at his lonely back and felt very sad. After thinking about it, he shouted: “Old Mr., you wait.”

The old man turned back and looked at him in disbelief.

Mu Yi Fan stepped forward, tried to release the ice power, and reluctantly made a big ice on the old man’s big bowl.

He smiled: “When the ice melts, there will be water.”

The old man looked at the ice in the bowl and said, “Thank you, young man. Thank you so much.”

“You don’t have to thank me. I think you’ve been basking all afternoon. I’d better hurry back.”

The old man turned to leave gratefully, and then others immediately surrounded him: “Sir, you can also give me a piece of ice.”