Chapter 200: Who is your father?

After Mu Yi Fan was able to control the replication ability freely, Mu Yue Zhi and other people left the building with a large number of people and went out of the city to look for crystal cores to enhance their ability.

Mu Yi Fan was in charge of Mu Tower and there was no one who opposed it including Mu Yue Cheng. After breakfast, he went out to play cards with his wife.

Nowadays, everyone only looked for Mu Yi Fan to solve everything. Moreover, we have a very good impression on him, especially when we know that Mu Yi Fan let’s all the high-up in the buildings go downstairs for dinner. They were cheering for the Young Masters, he was very diligent.

Mu Yi Fan is very happy to see the atmosphere of the building become more and more active.

At the same time, it’s also very tense, because at noon, Zhan Bei Tian is coming to meet Mu Yue Cheng at the Mu Family’s training camp.

Mu Yi Fan knew that Mu Yue Cheng would not allow him to stay with Zhan Bei Tian, and with that thought he lost his appetite for breakfast, stuffed a bun and a cup of soy milk for his son, and drove his son to the Mu Family training camp.

Before entering the gate, he gave a few orders to the guard. When Zhan Bei Tian came here, he could drive the car in directly.

Explain the good things. Mu Yi Fan drove his car into the camp.

He didn’t know if the weather is too hot. He didn’t see the soldiers exercising on the playground.

Mu Yi Fan’s car just came to the door of the office building, and when he saw Gao Fei and his team, they ran over happily: “Yi Fan, you finally come to the training camp.”

When Mu Yi Fan saw them sweating, he led them to the shadows of the building. Mu Yi Fan smiled and asked: “I just got out of the car, and you showed up. Did you know I was coming here?”

Gao Fei smiled and said: “We asked the general and he said that you would come today.”

“How are you doing these days?”

“Excellent.” Deng Xiao Yi saw that there was no one passing by, and added: “Now many people in the team are applying to go with us.”

Mu Yi Fan wondered, “What did they apply for?”

Chen Hao explained: “There are many people in our camp who don’t have abilities. Now when they see Gao Fei go out, they understand the ability of blasting is what he got when he went out. They envy him and want to go out with us to find materials.”

Mu Yi Fan frowned: “We can go to find materials together, but there is one thing I want to make clear.”

“What is it?”

“I hope you don’t go out with me with the mentality that you can get power just by going out with me to find materials.”

Chen Hao nodded and said: “We have made it clear to them and they said they would rather go out and find supplies than be bunch of wimps in the camp.”

Mu Yi Fan had intended to set up a team, and nodded: “OK, you will register with Xiang Yao and our team’s people out of the city, and I will find time to lead the team to find materials together. But I also want to make it clear that it is very dangerous outside, and it is possible for you guys to lose your life at any time, so we can’t guarantee that everyone can come back safely. If you are greedy for life and fear of death, don’t come. ”

The five immediately said together, “From the moment we were soldiers, we put life and death aside.”

Mu Yi Fan smiled: “I will try my best to protect everyone’s safety.”