Chapter 212: This is your future grandson-in-law

At the moment when the figure appeared, he immediately hit Zhan Nan Tian with a thunderbolt.

Zhan Nan Tian suddenly felt that there was a sense of human behind him. His figure was like a flash of light and shadow. He quickly avoided the thunder and fire.

With a loud bang, the thunder hit the ground and pierced a big hole.

Mu Yi Fan saw Zhan Bei Tian coming and smiled happily. He promptly ran to Zhan Bei Tian and said, “Bei Tian, you are here.”

“Are you ok?” Zhan Bei Tian asked in a low voice

“It’s OK. Fortunately, you got here in time.”

Zhan Bei Tian guarded Mu Yi Fan behind him, and looked at Zhan Nan Tian, who was gloomy in the opposite direction.

Zhan Nan Tian stared at Zhan Bei Tian and was about to say something when Mu Yi Fan suddenly shouted, “Hello, Grandpa.”

Zhan Bei Tian and Zhan Nan Tian were stunned. They couldn’t help looking under the big hole. They saw an 80 year old wide eye man lying on the bed and staring at the people upstairs.

Can he not be scared?

A big part of the ceiling was blown out of a big hole, stone still hit the end of his bed, if it was another meter off, and it would have hit him.

Mu Yi Fan put his arm around Zhan Bei Tian’s waist: “Grandpa, this is your future grandson-in-law.”

Zhan Bei Tian: “……” 😨

Zhan Nan Tian: “……”😱

Mu Xiao Hu“……” 🤒

Mu Yi Fan complacently said, “How is it? Is it as good as I said?”

Zhan Bei Tian returns to his senses and nods stiffly to Mu Xiao Hu.

“By the way, that’s his cousin, Zhan Nan Tian.”

Mu Xiao Hu turned to Zhan Nan Tian.

Zhan Nan Tian also nodded to Mu Xiao Hu as his eyes flashed with complex colors.

“Grandpa, we still have something to do, so we won’t disturb your rest. Goodbye.”

Mu Yi Fan quickly asked Zhan Bei Tian to seal the hole with ice power.

After seeing the hole sealed, Mu Yi Fan sighed a little: “I lived here for two or three months, but I didn’t know that Grandpa lived downstairs.”

Zhan Bei Tian: “……”

Zhan Nan Tian: “……”

Downstairs, Mu Xiao Hu watched as the big hole was sealed by ice, and gave him a hard huff at the corner of his mouth.

Suddenly, the door was opened: “Dad, Dad, are you ok?”

Li Cai Yu, Liu Ling Hong and Mu Yi Fan’s two aunts rushed in and saw the bed and a pile of stones on the ground, wondering, “What’s the matter with these stones? Where did they come from? ”

They looked up and found that the ceiling had become a little different, one of which seemed to have been a mended thing.

Li Cai Yu asked, “What happened?”

They ran in when they heard a loud noise.

“It’s from Yi Fan. Let’s go up and see what’s going on.”

Upstairs, Zhan Nan Tian stared at the two people holding each other. His eyes became colder and colder: “Brother, you attacked your brother with such a powerful power just now for Mu Yi Fan. Aren’t you afraid to hurt me?”