SKM Murder (1)

A girl is sitting on a chair, checking some old case files, with a serious expression on her face... A boy enters and kept two cups of coffee on the table...

Sm1: Inspector your coffee!

Girl: Huh I'm not sleepy dude, Abhishek remember that i'm Senior Inspector Avneet Kaur and I don't want any support of these caffeines to keep my eyelids open all night..

Abhi: Pride!!!!! Okay you don't want, that's absolutely fine, but it's Abhishek's special..

Avu: Abhishek you trapped me... No one can ignore your coffee making skills... you should rather open a coffee shop...

Abhi: Was it a complement!?

Avu: The way you will take it as.. (smirked)

Abhi: Bruuuhhh! Leave it!

Avu took the coffee mug in her hands and leaned on the headboard of the chair and put her left leg on the right...

Avu(bold): The crimes on ladies are increasing limitlessly and you boys are responsible for that!

Abhi: Avneet, stop being so self gender obsessed... You are forgetting about the last three murder cases we solved!!! The victim was a male and the murderer was a female..

Avu: Dude you are talking about the murderer and the victim only! You are ignoring the cause! Just look, the husbands were drunk, they use to drink a lot, then come home, and beat their wives brutally!!!! And after tolerating this torture of atleast five years they did this! Moreover the husbands were in a double relationship!

Abhi(sighed): Jokes apart, but Avneet you are right.. Actually this is still a male dominating society! I'm sorry to be a male!

Avu: Don't be sorry, you aren't harmful!

Then they both giggled...

Abhi: But what about your boyfriend? Is he harmful...

Avu: No! Don't dare to even talk about him like that Abhishek, he is the sweetest soul I've ever known!!!

Abhi: You are super possessive about him..

Avu: Yes I'm!

The telephone rings*

Abhishek picks it up...

Conversation*

Abhi: Yes ma'am!

Sm1: ..............

Abhi: Shit! Where?

Sm1: ..................

Abhi: Again?

Sm1: ..........

Abhi: Okay ma'am, will be there just in thirty minutes!

The call ends*

Avu: What's the matter!?

Abhi: Murder! SKM Engineering College!

They left the coffee mug on the table and left for their destination immediately...

[Hey sweet peoples, hope you liked this chapter!!! Let's see what will happen next]

Who has been murdered?

Who is the murderer?

Is SKM Engineering College good?

How will CID solve the case?

Willingbee ✨️