Fees, Who Gives It? (13)

[In the evening! At the park]

Avneet was sitting on a bench waiting for Abhishek dada...

After sometime Abhishek dada arrived..

Abhi: Hey Avneetay! (Waved his hand)

Avu: Oh hello dada!

Abhi: Yes tell me! (Sits beside her)

Avneet then told her the whole incident that Siddharth did with her last night!

Avu: You know dada this was so much unexpected from him! I knew him as such a innocent boy from whom you can never expect these kind of things! It was so cruel, so aggressive! I can't get it out of my mind! [Sobbs]

Abhi: Avneetay, dear I can understand what you have gone through! But please calm down! There might be some problems with him! You have to know him from more and more deep! Don't get away from him so easily! If you love him then you have to trust him and help him! Do you?

Avu: Mmm... Yes I love him! But trust!? I mean just think what he did! If he hadn't fever then I would surely send him to his hostel that night only!!!

Abhi: Relax! Okay did you ask him the reason behind this?

Avu: Dada just don't ask me about that!!!! I asked him and he was like he didn't even know what I was talking about!!!!

Abhi: WHAT!? Did he forgot???

Avu: I don't know! He was acting or he was real! I really don't know!!

Abhi: Avneet let's go to your home once!

Avu: Why?

Abhi: I want to see what he tells!

Avu: Mmmmm okay! Let's go then!

They started the car towards Avneet's house

[Siddharth's side]

Siddharth is lying in the bed still shivering in fever! He has no sense! He wanted someone, but no one was there!

Some voice were echoing in his ears...

[Echoes]

Voice [female]: "Are you afraid of the dark? I'm coming!" (×4)

Again two voices laughed together! A male and a female....

Female: Asu!(×3) Look he is my boyfriend! We look good together right? (×2)

Siddharth was having jerks... He was restless.... His breathing was uneven.... then suddenly Avneet's voice echoed in his ears....

Avu's voice: How dare you to do this? (×5)

Siddharth became more panicked...

He started muttering in sleep...

Meanwhile Abhishek and Avneet entered the room....

Sid: [muttering in sleep] I don't know anything! I'm sorry! I didn't do anything! Avneet! I'm sorry! I don't know anything! I'm sorry! [Mutter continues]