S and A (21)

After that the crowd started gathering... I told everyone that I came home, Siddharth came to open the door, and as our house had a long campus in front of it so it took time to reach the door... Mushkan was inside the house... The house caught fire somehow, and luckily, Sidd and I survived... The police came , there was no evidence left... I gave this statement to them and then the same in the court... Due to a lack of clues and evidence, they had to believe me, and the case closed...

Btw that day, then Sidd was taken to hospital... After he got back his sense, I stayed in a hotel for some days... In the meantime I bought a flat and I moved there with Sidd...

Now I started observing him... I discovered that he has split personality disorder!

Abhi: Split personality disorder?

Yes, his mind only remember those things which he wants to remember... And he forgot all about Mushkan's murder.... He has two personalities, that one innocent boy who lost his love and that one cruel boy who killed his love... The innocent boy has no clue what has he done....

She weeped....

Siddharth started missing Mushkan.. He cried all day.. He only thought that Mushkan cheated him with Rohan and now she left him forever.. I tried to console him... but no... his mental balance was going to worst.. Then I thought to admit him in college.. So that he forgets everything...

Then I admitted him in SKM College... He started living in hostel.... And I made a distance with him... I thought if he will forget me then slowly he may forget Mushkan and everything that happened... I only used to send his college fees and ask about him from his teachers...

Abhi [trembling voice]: I think.... sending him to the college was your worst decision....

Naina: Why???

Abhi: I'm showing you the pictures of the girl's who were murdered...

He showed her the pictures...

Dr. Naina [shocked]: OMG the same way Siddharth killed Mushkan....

Abhi: OK now I understand! You know all the girls which he killed were cheating on their boyfriend's... And some of were even not cheating on their boyfriend but as he suspected he killed....

Dr. Naina: WHAT!? YOU ARE BLAMING SIDDHARTH?

Abhi: Yes ma'am he only murdered! As Mushkan's favorite color was red... He murders the girl's the way he murdered Mushkan then changes their clothes into red ones then do red makeup and all...

Dr. Naina: Oh my God! If I knew this would happen then I would never leave him alone... I thought he would be okay if he forgets us...

Abhi: Yes he did forget you but never forgot Mushkan.... BTW can you tell me something about his elder brother? Like some identification mark if any...

Naina: Yes!!! Abhishek has a tattoo on his arm written "S" which indicates "Siddharth" and Siddharth had a tattoo on his arm written "A" which denotes "Abhishek."

Abhi: WHAT!? ARE YOU SURE!

Naina: Yes...

Abhishek slowly folded his shirt, his hands were trembling...

Abhi: I have a tattoo on my hand written "S"

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER! STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!