The Stare (6)

Avneet and Siddharth entered at the same time.. They sat on the chair.. They both were silent.. Both were nervous to start the conversation...

Avu's Pov: Why isn't he talking? Is he still angry?

But as Siddharth was silent so she decided to start..

Avu: Siddharth, I'm sorry!! Please don't be angry.. I won't scold you anymore!! Sorry again!!

Sid: Huh, it's fine!

Then Siddharth kept his hand on Avneet's and started talking charmingly..

Avu's pov: Awwww he looks so adorable, so cute, when he talks like this.. His eyes are so deep, so calm as they are always telling something!! I see pain in his eyes but I know that one day I will surely remove all his pain..

You all might me thinking that how I met him? He is a college student, and I'm a CID Officer! Huh, that's actually quite simple! One year back from now i use to go to a park, hahha I mean I still go.. And in that park Siddharth also used to come.. We use to sit on the same bench, he used to be quite and silent all time, looking around.. First I started talking to him, just like today.. Slowly he also started talking with me.. Soon we became friends... I even told him that I'm a CID Officer.. And slowly I started feeling for him.. But I was shy to share my feelings.. But you know the miracle happened, he proposed me himself, yes he proposed me!!!! It was the bestest day of my life!!

After that day I really loved him more and more... My feelings grew for him everyday, every moment!!!! And you know I'm older than him, I'm 23 and he is just 19! But I believe that love has no age!! And our age difference is not too much I guess!! What do you all say!?

Actually I know I've sympathy also for this innocent soul!! After he lost his parents, he has become really alone! His first girlfriend left him too! I know I'm his second but I've no problem as the biggest thing is I love him and i know that he loves me too!! And we kept our relationship beside the world! I mean my team members know about us but I'm talking except them! As I'm a CID Officer and my life isn't secure, I don't want him to fall in any danger just because of me!

And he is depressed also, as he beared all this pain at a young age! But I hope that he will be fine soon!!

Pov ends:

Sid: So what do you think?

Avu: Of what?

Sid: Food!!!!

Avu: Ohhh yeah yeah!!!

Then they ordered lots of food and had lots of fun!!

After that they came to their own home!

Avu's side:

Avneet came out from the washroom while tieing her wet hair in a towel.. Her phone ranged..

Avu: Hello! Yes Dr. Taarika?

Taarika: Avneet are you home?

Avu: Yes I'm!

Taarika: Listen a disaster happened!

Avu: WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?

Taarika: You remember the paper we got from Ashi's purse?

Avu: Yes I do..

Taarika: You know it was too difficult to read the writing and when I tried to clear it with a chemical then it ran to waste!!! We are really sorry!!

Avu: WHAAAT!??? OHHHH GOD!!!! Can you understand the mistake you have done?? It was an evidence!!!

Taarika: I know and I'm sorry! But now we can't do anything! But I can say that a single word was written on it and it wasn't very crucial but yes we lost a evidence! Sorry!

Avu: Uhhhh!!!! Shit!! Okay but be careful next time!!!

Taarika: Yes we will!

Avneet cut the call and sighed..

Sid's side:

Siddharth was laying on the bed and listening to some sad and slow music.. His eyes were closed...

Suddenly he sat on the bed with a jerk, stopped the music and started writing something...

After that he got up from the bed.. He was looking too much excited though hurted.. His eyes had different sparkle..

He started packing a bag with the same excitement...

[Next Day]

Siddharth took the same bag and went to college... He was too much absent minded that day...

He was sitting on the last bench of the third row..

[Hey guys now let me introduce you all with a new character that is Anushka Sen, She is Siddharth's classmate]

[This is Anushka (Anu), more will be revealed about her later]

Anu's Pov: The boy sitting in the last bench of the third row is continously staring at me, I'm sitting in the first bench of the second row... We are diagonal to each other..

Does he wants something from me? Or he wants to tell me something? Oh God!! Does he have a crush on me???

I guess his name is Siddharth! Actually he talks so less that I'm sure that more than half of the class has forgot his name, moreover his behavior is wired!

In the recess period I decided to go to him and ask the reason! I came near him, he was looking out through the window..

The bench in front of him was empty, I sat there and knocked on his desk..

Anu: Hey Boy!!

He looked at me and gave a flirting smile that made me surprised.. I used to think that he is very good boy! I mean he doesn't flirt with girls, but whatever I proceeded..

Anu: Hey do you wanna tell me something?

Sid: Anushka Sen!

He told my name in light but a voice that made a current pass through my body!!

[Hey sweet peoples, hope you liked this chapter!!! Let's see what will happen next]

Who is the murderer?

Will Anushka be his new friend or something else?

Why Siddharth was looking at Anushka?

Do Siddharth have a crush on Anushka?

Is SKM Engineering College good?

How will CID solve the case?