The Unbelievable Thing (11)

After dinner Abhishek left and Siddharth went to Avneet's room... Avneet also came to her room after finishing all her household chores... She looked at the clock and saw it was already 12:30.. She looked over her bed and saw Siddharth was sleeping on the bed.. She smiled... She went to him and sat beside him.. Then she noticed that he was shivering.. Avneet turned of the AC and pulled the blanket over him...

She then put her hand on his forehead and realized that he has fever...

Avu's Pov: [scared] "Oh No! He has fever! His temperature is quite high!"

Avneet removed her hand and was about to bring the thermometer but suddenly Siddharth grabbed her hand..

Sid: [faintly] Please keep your hand on my forehead... Don't go! You hand is so cold!

Avu: Baby I'm not going! Please allow me to bring the thermometer!

Sid: Don't go Please...

Avu's Pov: [teary eyes] "He is feverish! He isn't listening to what I'm saying! Oh my poor boy!"

Avneet slowly brought out her hand out of his grip and brought the thermometer in no time... She checked his temperature...

Avu's Pov: "Oh God his fever is high.. 41.1 C°"

Avneet leaned over him and caressed him over his forehead...

Avu: Baby? Can you hear me?

Sid: [vaguely speaking] Mmmmmm... Please don't go...

Avu: [sighed] I think I should give him cold water patti..

Avneet kept the patti on his head... She kept giving him patti...

[At 2:00 am]

Siddharth opened his eyes slowly and looked at Avneet... She was still giving him patti... She looked tired but didn't stop...

Avu: Baby? Thank God you opened your eyes! But take rest now! Do you want anything!

Sid: [sits on the bed] Mmmm...

Avu: Hey! Lay down! Why did you get up???

Siddharth's face suddenly turned different... He smirked and suddenly grabbed Avneet tight and brought her close to him... He forcefully made her body fall on his...

Avu: [shocked] Siddharth? What are you doing?? Siddharth??

But Siddharth was in his own mood.. The next thing he did was so unexpected and uncomfortable... He slipped his hand under her top and ran his hand through her tummy and back and then suddenly opened the lace of her bra...

Avu: [shouted] Siddharth! Don't do this! I'm telling you! Siddharth!!!!!!

Siddharth wasn't listening a single word! He was someone else then... It was not the Siddharth, Avneet knows!

Avu: [trying to get rid of him] Leave me!!!! Leave me!!!!

Siddharth was running his hand through her whole torso... He suddenly pulled her top from up and left her with no cloth on her upper body...

Avu: [Screamed as he pulled the top] Don't do this! SIDDHARTH!!

She somehow pushed him aside and ran out of the room crying... She entered another room and locked it...

She started crying severely... But after sometime she consoled herself.. She stood up and again tied the lace of her bra...

Avu's Pov: "How can he do this to me? Did I made a mistake to select my soulmate? He can't be like this! NO!

He is younger than me! So I should teach him how to respect women! As a CID Officer I should do this!

But the touch of his warm body is still passing a chill current through my body!

And my top is in that room only! And Siddharth... But no I will go and take my top!

Avneet wiped her tears and entered her room again.. She saw Siddharth leaned on the headboard of the bed... He was still shivering... his eyes were closed... He was laying in a way that nothing happened...

But Avneet was angry! The true women inside her was telling her to teach him a lesson!

She picked her top and wore it quickly... Then she went beside him and gave him a tight slap...

Siddharth opened his eyes with a jerk!

Avu: [angrily looking at him] How dare you to do this? Look Siddharth you are my boyfriend and I love you and you also have rights on me! But that doesn't me that you can play with my body anytime without my permission! I belong to you that doesn't mean that my body belongs to you!!! Further if you do this kind of things then I will do whatever I should! Mind it! And how can you do this even? You know your age? You just entered your adulthood! And this is also not good for you to do these things! Do you understand what I'm telling?

Siddharth was shocked...

Sid: [teary eyes] But what I did?

Avu: [shouted in the top of her voice] What you did????? You!!!!

Sid: [clutches his head tight] I didn't do anything...

Avu: Siddharth! Stop your drama! I warn you!

Sid: [tears rolled down his cheeks] I'm feeling nauseous...

And suddenly Siddharth collapsed and fainted... His head was about to bang with the bedside table but Avneet quickly came and grabbed him...

Avu: Baby??? Baby??? What happened???

Avneet rubbed his hands... Now her heart melted... You know whatever might have Siddharth done but Avneet's love was real.. She might scold her but not stop loving her... She now felt scared...

Avu: Ohh my baby! Did I scold him too much? I shouldn't have done this! I should have made him understand sweetly! Sorry my baby!

Tears rolled down her cheeks... She couldn't understand what to do....

She sprinkled water on his face... Sid opened his eyes slowly...

Sid grabbed Avneet's dress tightly...

Avu: Are you okay baby?

Sid: My head is hurting too much...

Avu: Okay lay lown I will massage you head... And keep your leg on the pillow...

She made him lay on the bed and kept his leg on two pillows at an angle of 30° as he was fainting..

[Hey sweet peoples, hope you liked this chapter!!! Let's see what will happen next]

Does Siddharth really love Avneet or it's something different?

Why Siddharth did this?

Did Siddharth really forgot whatever he did?

How will CID solve the case?