Cheat, Murdered! (2)

SKM Engineering College

There was a chaos in the whole college.. Everyone was standing surrounding something in the washroom of a room on the third floor of the SKM collegehostel... Everyone were throwing questions to each other but no one know the answer!

Abhishek and Avneet arrived clearing the crowd..

They looked over the dead body... A girl was sitting on the pan... Her whole body was repeatedly hit with a sharp weapon.. It was looking terrible...

ACP: Seems like the murderer used to hate her a lot!

Avu: Right ma'am! Look at the wounds, they are quite deep, the murderer is strong enough!

Abhi: The murderer is so brutal! Look the way her eyes were grabbed out, Shit!!!

Inspector Ishani Singh was looking around for clues and she found something!

Ishani: Ma'am a rose!

ACP: Where was it?

Ishani: Ma'am just beside the pan..

ACP: I see, keep it in the evidence box!

Ishani: Yes ma'am!

Avu: Abhishek, have you noticed this?

Abhi: What!?

Avu: Her nail polish, her lipstick, her eyeshadow, everything is red in color!

Abhi: Ah Right!

Avneet leaned on the dead body and looked at the dead body's fingers with a magnifying glass and said..

Avu: Look it's clearly seen, she was wearing a nail paint of blue colour and someone repainted it with red! Same is with her lipstick, she was wearing pink!

Abhi: Strange!!!

Avu: Yeah, let's go out and interrogate! I've some doubts! Let's go!

[Hey people before looking forward I just wanted to show you that's this is Ashi Singh, a student of 3rd semester, lives in the college hostel]

They came out in between the crowd, they saw a boy crying vigorously..

Avu: Who are you? Please stop crying!

Sm1: Ma'am Ashi was my girlfriend! Please don't leave her murderer!

[Randeep Rai, reading in 4th semester]

Avu: I see, we will try our best! But tell me that was Ashi returning from any party or going to any?

Deep: I don't know, ask her boyfriend!

Avu: You just told that you are his boyfriend!!

Deep: Ma'am she was cheating me! She was in a double relationship!!

Abhi: Ohhh then seems like you got to know about her new boyfriend and lost your controll over your temper and showed her the path to heaven!?

Deep: No..No sir... I didn't kill her.. I didn't.. why will I? I used to love her..

Avu: Okay but remember until we find the real culprit, till then you are a suspect!! By the way who is her new boyfriend?

Randeep pointed to a man standing at a distance...

[Shagun Pandey, Ashi's new bf, reads in 4th semester]

They came to him...

Avu: What's your name?

Shagun: Ma'am Shagun Pandey!

Abhi: Were you dating Ashi?

Shagun: Yes, just five or six days...

Abhi: Didn't you know that she already had a boyfriend?

Shagun(shocked): What!? Ashi had a boyfriend? Ghosh!!! I wasn't aware about that sir!

Avu: I see... but was Ashi going to a party? Did she told anything to you?

Shagun: No ma'am.. Nothing! Last night we had our last talk on call about 9:30 pm.. Then I don't know... She didn't mention about a party..

Avu: But she is wearing a party dress... Oaky leave it! Did she share anything unnatural with you that might have happened with her?

Shagun: No ma'am nothing like that, but from the last two days I felt that someone was following us... I told Ashi too but she ignored.. But yeah she got a threat letter!

Avu: Show it to us!!

Shagun gave the letter to them...

Avu(read it): "Whenever you will cheat, you will be murdered!"

Abhi: Aahh the murderer is too smart.. Look how he/she hid his/her handwriting!

Avu: True! The sentence is made with letters cut from different newspapers...

Abhi: Lot of efforts has been taken to write a single sentence!

Avu: True!!

[Hey sweet peoples, hope you liked this chapter!!! Let's see what will happen next]

Who is the murderer?

Who wrote the letter?

Is SKM Engineering College good?

How will CID solve the case?

Willingbee ✨️