The Meet (4)

Sm1: Hey babe? Why did you cut the call? I'm Avneet!!!

Sid: Huh? Did I cut the call? It was a network issue!! Why do you suspect me so much? *in a cold voice*

Avu: Aww I'm sorry! Are you okay? Seems like your mood is off..

Sid: You didn't meet me for the last 3 weeks and then you are asking me about my mood?

Avu: Aww sorry baby, I had a lot of work to do!!!! You know na our duty!! BTW did you know Ashi?

Sid(jerk): Huh... Who?

Avu: Ashi Singh, the girl who has been murdered!!!!

Sid: Murdered..????

Avu: Babe in which world do you live!? I just went yesterday in your college for investigation!!! And you don't know about that!????

Sid: No.. No.. Yes.. Of Course I know.. Yes Ashi.. no... I didn't know her..
Avu: I see... Okay but....

Aneet was gonna tell something but Siddharth didn't let her..

Sid: When are we meeting?

Avu: Ohhhh yeah let's meet tomorrow evening at the Cafe, are you free?

Sid: Yes I'm!

Avu: Oaky then let's meet... Bye... love you cutie...

The call ended but Avneet couldn't figure out that why Siddharth was behaving so wired.. Avneet felt that he cut the call, it wasn't a network issue, she was sure!!!!

Avu's pov: Uhhh... I don't understand why is he couldn't remember Ashi when I first told him!? He is so silent and introvert that he doesn't share anything with me... It would be nice if he shares his feelings with anyone but I know he has no friends nor he shares with me... Hope he is fine... I'm feeling really tensed.. He is becoming more silent day by day.. He talks so less.. He really laughs rarely... He was like that from beginning only but now it has increased....

Should I take him to a councilor? I think he needs it.... If things goes like this then he will fall sick.. Ufff it's my falt too.. I really don't give time to him.. Aww my baby.. I know you have no one and you feel angry on me.. but what can I do? You know na my work field!!

She sighed..

Pov continues: Tomorrow i've to talk to him nicely and ask him about his problems... Yes I've to do it...

Avneet lowered her head and sighed again.. Suddenly someone kept a hand on bet shoulder..

Sm1: Avneet?

Avu(looked): Oh Abhishek..

Abhi: What happened? What are you thinking? You look so tensed!

Avu: Siddharth..

Abhi: Is he acting wired again?

Avu: Yes... Abhisek you know I think he is getting more depressed...

Abhi: Shit! Hope he is fine.. Avneet you have to give more time to him anyway.. Atleast you have to meet him once a day..

Avu: Yes I was thinking the same.. And I was thinking of taking him to a councilor...

Abhi: Yes it's okay but if you tell him that you want to take him to a councilor then if he feels bad?

Avu: Hmmm... let's see what happens.. for now I just planned to meet him tomorrow..

Abhi: Okay...

The telephone ranged*

Avu: Yes, Dr. Shalunke?

Dr: Avneet you remember the rose you bought from the crime spot?

Avu: Yes Sir...

Dr: Apart from the fragrance of the rose i got a smell of a perfume from it...

Avu: Perfume?

Dr: Yes, a ladies perfume!

Avu: Ladies perfume? May be it's the perfume of Ashi...

Dr: No.. it's different.. Not Ashi's one..

Avu: Okay thank you doctor...

The call ends*

Abhi: What happened?

Avu: Dr Shalunke messed up everything! He said that he got a ladies perfume!!!

Abhi: Ladies perfume!? Oh God! I thought that the murderer is a male..

Avu: Me too.. Ohoo I can't understand anything!!!

Next day*

Avneet came to the Cafe, she looked for Siddharth, she saw him sitting next to a window..

He was sitting with his head down.. But the most wired thing was that, there was a rose kept on the table and he was holding it in his hand..

Avneet came near him.. She felt a little scared as he wasn't lifting his head upwards.. She caressed her hand over his head..

Avu: Siddu.. Baby... Are you okay...

Siddharth wasn't answering nor looking at her...

Avu: Cutie?

Avneet separated his hand from the rose and was shocked to look at his hand.. The thorns of the rose made his hand full of blood.. She screamed..

Avu: Siddharth!!

Siddharth lifted his head with a jerk..

Avu: What's this Siddharth? Are you mad? Look what you did?

Sid: What I did?

Avu: Oh God! Look at your hand... Didn't you feel pain...

Sid: Oh.. I slept...

Avneet quick wrapped his hands with her handkerchief...

Avu: Is it hurting?

Sid: I don't know!!

Avneet was astonished by his words.. Then she suddenly noticed his forehead.. She saw the wound...

Avu: Ufff now how did this happen?
Sid: I fell down yesterday..

Avu: Uff what do you keep doing Siddharth? What's your problem? Can't to take care of yourself? Oh God!!!!

She sighed...

Avu: Look at your face.. it's so dull.. your lips are dry... your hair is so messy... you eyes are so dizzy.. and the dark circles under your eyes!!! Ufff... don't you sleep? Why baby? Look you were so sleepy that you slept here...