Real Love Or Fake Love? (8)

Avneet read out the letter:

Avu: "Whenever you will cheat, you will be murdered!"

Abhi: Hey it's just like the previous murder!!

Avu: Hmmm... Jannat what happened before her death? I mean when you saw her alive last time?

Jan: Ma'am today morning started just like everyday.. My room is on the third floor and Anu's room is in the second floor.. So we both met at the second floor and then together came to college.. She was all well.. Not a bit of tensed she was.. Just charming and happy as always.. She was even cracking jokes!

Avu: continue!

Jan: The college went well... Just a boy was looking at Anu so she felt wired and then she sat with me.. The rest of the day was smooth...

Abhi: Who was the boy?

Avu: Leave it! May be some flirting boys!!!

Abhi: Yeah! Continue Jannat!

Jan: After college we had a plan to do lunch at a restaurant.. We means me, Anu, Riyaz and Faisu.. my boyfriend...

Avu: Where is Faisu?

Jan: He doesn't read in our college!

Avu: Then how did you met?

Jan: He is my neighbor!

Avu: I see, please go ahead!

Jan: Ma'am when it was the time for dispersal then Anu had to go to washroom! She told me to go as everyone was waiting and she will be joining later! So I went....

Jan: [bursted into tears] It was all my fault! If I wouldn't leave her alone then she would be with us now!! Ohh God!!

Abhi: Miss please control yourself! It's not your fault! BTW does Faisu knows all about this?

Jan: No not at all!! He has been calling me from hours, but I couldn't pick up because of Riyaz...

Abhishek headed towards Riyaz.. He called him...

Abhi: Riyaz!

But he suddenly fainted...

Jan: [patted his cheeks] Riyaz! Riyaz!

Avu: Ishani call the ambulance!

Ishani: Yes ma'am!

After that Riyaz was taken to hospital.. Doctor said that he was in a trauma.. Now he couldn't be interrogated..

 Now he couldn't be interrogated