The Scream (9)

Avneet sighed and leaned on the easy chair near her bed...

Avu's pov: "I can't really take more tension! First this murders and second Siddharth! God give me power! Please! I want to stop these killings of these innocent girls! I want to keep Siddharth happy! Please!"

Her phone ranged again... She picked it up...

Avu: Yes?

Sm1: Abhishek here! I wanted to tell you that Riyaz got back his sense! He is stable now! Doctor said that we can interrogate him!

Avu: I see, do I have to come?

Abhi: Yes! ACP ma'am has strictly said you and i must be there!

Avu: Abhishek don't you think that serving our country all day makes us forget about us? We are also human beings! But we don't get a single time for us!

Abhi: Seems like your mood is down?

Avu(sobbed): I'm tired Abhishek!!! I want to give some time to Siddharth!!! Not only phone calls will make him okay... He needs me!

Abhi: Avneet.. are you crying? Ohh God!! Look it's our duty.. please come soon.. Otherwise ACP ma'am will kill us..

Avu: Abhishek! You don't understand anything!!!!! I remember when our bond started growing then you told me that you will always be there for me like a elder brother! But now!!! You...

Abhi: Avneet... What can I do? Do you want me to forget my people? Forget my country?? I also love someone!! You know!!! Vaishnavi complains me everyday!!!! That I don't spend time with her... but Avneet I'm helpless! I can't do anything!!! We all are helpless... I know you are tired of controlling everything but duty comes first my sister!

Avu(sighed and then smiled): Yes you are right Abhishek... Dada...

Abhi(overjoyed): What? What did you call me?

Avu: Dada...

Abhi: Thank you... Avneet.. my little sister...

Avu: I'm coming Soon! Just wait!

Avneet reached the hospital..

ACP(saw Avneet): You are late officer!

Avu: Ma'am just forty five seconds!

ACP: You know that whole world can change in these forty five seconds!

Avu: Sorry ma'am! I was little disturbed!

ACP: Really? Stop giving me these fucking excuses! You should be on time from next time! Otherwise...

Aditi was going to say something more but she didn't.. She sighed and went to Riyaz's ward... Abhishek and Avneet followed her..

Abhi: Riyaz? How are you now?

Ri: I'm okay! Sir please tell me who killed my Anu? Who?

ACP: We are only trying to find that...

Ri: Please ma'am don't spare that bloody monster!!

Avu: Calm down! We won't!

ACP: Why didn't you went college today?

Ri: Ma'am I was not just willing to go...

Avu: I see.. Was everything right between you both?

Ri: Yes everything was fine! But from last few days we didn't talk...

Abhi: Why?

Ri: We had a fight! But it wasn't serious.. we keep doing that.. After somedays we again start talking....

Abhi: I see... anything mysterious?

Ri: Yes I remember.. when we had that fight then someone was standing outside the door.. Anu felt it... but then we ignored.. we thought might be some friend...

Abhi: I see... Then someone came to Anushka's room in these few days?

Ri: Mmmmm.. Jannat keeps coming to her room and then her friends like Ashnoor, Surabhi, Samriddhi, Rohan, Me and some more...

Ri: Ohhh yeah Ayaan came the day before yesterday!!!!

Avu: Who is this Ayaan? Her friend?

Ri: No.. he is Jannat's brother! But Anushka and Ayaan also shares a very good brother-sister bond! Very good!

Abhi: Hmmm... Where is Ayaan?

Ri: He might be at his home! He doesn't knows about all this yet!

Avu: I see.... Okay take rest and get well soon!

The officers came out from the ward...

Abhi: Mmmm we got some new informations... Ayaan! Ayaan!

Avu: Yes! We must meet him!

ACP: Avneet you can go home...

Avu(taken aback): Ma'am? I am sorry...

ACP(smiled): I'm not angry dear! Me and Abhishek will go to meet Ayaan.. You can go...

Avu: But ma'am? Are you sure that you aren't angry?

ACP: Yes.. you look disturbed.. You need some rest... I can understand!

Avneet looked at Abhishek with a surprised look.. But Abhishek smiled and gestured him to go...

Avu(smiled): Thank you so much ma'am!

Avneet went... She knew that where she wants to go.. She straight went to Siddharth's hostel...

She was just about to knock Siddharth's door suddenly she heard a loud scream from inside Siddharth's room...

[Hey sweet peoples, hope you liked this chapter!!! Let's see what will happen next]

Who is the murderer?

Why someone will kill a girl like Anushka?

Is Ayaan a suspect?

Who screamed from behind the door?

How will CID solve the case?