4

"Alright East, I think that's enough

"Alright East, I think that's enough. Do you want me to call valet for you?" The bartender, Jade, took the empty glass cup that he'd just drunk Crown Royal out of, wiping the counter.

"You don't think I can handle my liquor?" Amazi stared lazily at her, not a single thought behind his eyes.

"I'm sure that you can. But if you want more, you'll have to go to another club." She chuckled, and he did as well, rubbing his hand down his face.

After his eighth glass of liquor and two blunts, he could still feel every emotion that he was trying to get rid of, wanting instead to just be numb.

There wasn't much bad going on in his life at the moment, he was just tired. He was tired of living the same pattern every day, it was becoming draining.

Somehow, he ended up at The Cabaret-like usual. Expecting to get his usual private dance from Snow, he was aggravated just a bit to learn that she'd declined him as a customer. He didn't think that she was serious about that.

It wasn't as if he was feening for that dance.. Well, maybe he was. He wasn't sure what is was that he needed in this moment. Which is why he was currently drunk, because he was confused. An emotion he didn't want to feel.

Amazi patted his pockets for his car keys, but sucked his teeth knowing that he would just take a Uber home since he was far past drunk. Though he could handle his liquor really well, he never risked driving while heavily intoxicated.

Bored but not ready to go home, his eyes searched for Jade so that he could get a bottle of water, and he spotted her on the other side of the bar.

He stood up from his seat, walking around the oval shaped countertop, seeing her in the middle of a conversation.

He scanned over the woman who she was conversing with, and his eyebrows furrowed while he tilted his head towards the left.

Moving his eyes down her frame, her smooth, thick thighs caught his attention, and as he moved closer, that familiar scent infiltrated his nose.

"Snow," He spoke before he even realized he was doing so, and both ladies heads turned to face him.

Jade made an 'oop' face while dismissing herself, and Amazi locked his gaze on Snow's pretty face, knowing that it was her without needing her confirmation.

She had smooth chocolate colored skin, and her eyebrows were nicely shaped in a high arch, complimenting her natural beat of makeup.

Her lips were outlined in a darker color, but the inside tint of them were a soft shade of pink, resting in a mere frown with a small gap of air between them.

She had curly tresses as her choice of hair, looking as if they were wet and they went a little past her back, styled in a side part.

She was absolutely beautiful.