14

"Naynay, you okay?" Jordyn's younger sister, Ayanna, invited herself into her room after knocking with no response

"Yeah baby. I'm okay. You okay?" She asked, picking her up to help her into her tall bed.

"Mhm. Why you crying? And why you didn't come down for lunch?" Ayanna made herself comfortable by laying on her older sister's chest.

To tell the truth, Jordyn wasn't even sure why she was crying. Three days had passed since she'd basically broken up with Amazi, and she could honestly say this had been her worst breakup yet.

She had been in only four real relationships in total, but when she was in high school she had plenty of small flings during her young years of fun.

She'd actually include her 'adult' relationships into that category of young fun, all besides her current-or not so current-one with Amazi.

The way that he presented himself to her exceeded every expectation that she'd ever had, and she'd even begin picturing a small future with him-not getting ahead of herself, of course.

To find out that all of it was a lie, and that she'd been sharing him the whole time; had gotten lies repeatedly told to her face, and on top of that was embarrassed because all of it was kept in the dark, really hurt her feelings.

She felt that it wasn't fair to her, or to Amazi's other girlfriend, who's name she learned was Kyaira. What he'd done was so selfish, as if he wasn't thinking about how his actions would affect the two girls.

Speaking of Kyaira, Jordyn was currently scrolling down her Instagram, of course comparing pictures of herself to the other girl that Amazi was in love with, trying to figure out what Kyaira had that she didn't.

"Ouuu, she's pretty." Ayanna complimented, pointing to a picture of Kyaira in a tan colored dress.

"Yeah, she is...you think she's prettier than me, maybe?" Jordyn asked, and Ayanna looked over at her.

"Nobody is prettier than you. Except my mama." Ayanna told her, smiling once Jordyn tossed her head back with a laugh.

"Thank you fat ma." She leaned up, kissing her cheek, making Ayanna smile-happy that she'd cheered her older sister up, even if it was just a little.

You welcome. Daddy said stop being a sadass and c-,"

"Ayanna!" Jordyn frowned, cutting her off as soon as she heard her curse, and Ayanna burst into a fit of giggles.

"Daddy said I can say it! Sadass!" She laughed some more, getting out of Jordyn's bed and running out the door before Jordyn could grab her.

"Lord jesus," Jordyn shook her head, face palming herself as Ayanna continued chanting it through the halls.

"Ayanna Ina Moore! Make me slap the black off yo ass girl!" Jordyn could hear her mother scold, and a smile graced her face, shaking her head again.

Jordyn was currently at her parents house, knowing that if she stayed at home Amazi would come over and try to beg for her forgiveness-like he'd been doing through text messages.