10

"Amazi, move

"Amazi, move." Jordyn quietly mumbled, still half asleep while feeling him nuzzle his face into the crook of her neck.

"Get up baby. I miss you." He breathed slowly against her skin, his hand rubbing gently at the nape of her back which made her even more drowsy.

She ignored him, resting her hand on the back of his head while her breathing remained steady, drifting back off to sleep.

"Renee." He called, and she groaned in annoyance, letting him go to sit up, and he chuckled, knowing that she was pissed. She hated being woken up out of her sleep more than anything else.

"What Amazi?" She mumbled with a frown, rubbing sleep from her eyes because there was no point in her going back to sleep.

"You mad?" He smirked, reaching over to grip her ass after she'd stood up, stretching her body out.

"Yes. Don't touch me, move." She pulled out of his grip, and he smiled, standing up from her bed to follow her to her bathroom.

"Can I piss in peace, please?" She rolled her eyes, and he laughed, leaning against the doorway.

"You be so mad in the morning. You still be cute though." He followed her with his eyes to the sink after she'd handled her business.

"You ugly as hell." She shrugged, smiling once mushed her head.

"I ain't seen you in forever and this how you do me?" He stood behind her, holding her waist while she leaned over the sink to brush her teeth.

"I saw you two days ago." She said with a mouthful of toothpaste, and he shrugged. It was the same difference to him.

Amazi kept his promise and came over to Jordyn's house last night, but when he'd gotten there she was already asleep-even though it was only around 9.

He ended up falling asleep with her after using his key to get in, and had been up the last hour, waiting for her to be up with him.

"These cute baby. Where you get 'em from?" He pulled at the band of her seamless brown panties, almost the same color as her skin.

"Skims. Why, you gone buy you some?" She smirked, laughing once he mugged her.

"You stay tryna be a comedian wit' yo real unfunny ass." He rolled his eyes, and she laughed again, using her facial sponge to wash her face.

"You stay on my ass. You must wanna eat it?" She rose an eyebrow at him, chuckling because she did find herself funny.

"Hell nah. I'll do a lot of shit but eating ass is not one of them." He whistled, walking out of the bathroom while she frowned.

"So if I ask you to eat my ass you gone say no?" She put her hands on her waist, and he nodded his head, grabbing his phone off the charger.

"So you do the feet play but not the ass?" She followed him out of the bathroom, and he laughed.

"Jordyn I'm not eating yo ass mama. I'll do whatever else you want though." He chuckled, and she dramatically sighed.