26

"It tickles!" Nirah giggled, getting her back massaged in the large cushioned chair while also getting a hot rock massage on her legs

"Girllll wait til they start rubbing that lil thang at the bottom of your feet." Jordyn chuckled, and Kyaira nodded in agreement.

"It's worth it though. You picked a cute polish Nana." Kyaira complimented the soft pink color she'd chose to get her toes painted with.

"It matches my purse too!" She held up the Chanel bag that Jordyn had bought for her an hour prior. She sounded so excited, it put a smile on both of their faces.

The three of them were currently at the nail shop inside of The Shops at Columbus Circle-a large and luxurious mall in New York City.

Jordyn and Kyaira were treating Nirah to a girls day, which started with a small shopping spree, and now they were getting mani-pedi's. To Nirah, this was the most fun she'd ever had in her life.

The girls were trying to get her mind off of everyone overcrowding her due to the fact that her father was still missing-which was a lot of pressure on Nirah because she didn't really completely understand what was going on.

It was working well, and Nirah had been enjoying herself all day. She was even able to talk them into letting her spend the night with them at Amazi's house next weekend.

"You all done honey!" The nail tech rubbed in some rose oil on Nirah's cuticles on her toe nails, and then helped her down from the seat.

"They soooo cute Nirah." Jordyn helped her out her sandals back on, laughing at her smile that was stretched far across her face.

"Girl bye." Kyaira laughed, seeing that Nirah was waddling in an attempt not to mess up her already dried nail polish.

"Somebody get my purse!" She held her hand out in front of her, not wanting to mess those up either. She'd gotten some very short acrylic nails for the first time ever, and she didn't want to ruin them so quickly.

"She's such a material girl." Jordyn chuckled, putting Nirah's smaller purse inside of her bigger one while Kyaira paid for all three of their services.

"Keke did you tip? She deserves a tip." Nirah looked up at her as she signed the receipt, and Kyaira laughed.

"Yeah baby I tipped her $50. That's enough?" She chuckled, grabbing Jordyn's hand as they left the nail shop.

"Um, I think so." She shrugged in response, not too much familiar with the actual value of money.

Jordyn smiled as Nirah grabbed her hand as well, rambling about nothing in particular-as always. She could talk for hours.

"What you want for lunch baby?" Kyaira asked Jordyn in a low tone, not wanting to interrupt Nirah's tangent.

"I don't know, I'm still a lil full from breakfast. What you thinking about?" She rubbed her hand, and Kyaira shrugged in response, slipping her phone in her purse.