15

Kyaira frowned in her sleep, feeling the front of her forehead literally throbbing in pain from the hangover she had

"Aw fuck," She hissed, sitting up in the bed, her eyes slowly opening to adjust to her surroundings, unable to see much since it was dark.

She swung her feet over the side of the mattress, standing up to walk over to the curtains. After she opened them to allow the sun to shine through, she analyzed the hotel room, looking for Jordyn.

She pulled the covers back, and Jordyn immediately covered her face to shield her eyes from the bright light, making Kyaira laugh.

"You not funny bitch." She grumbled, turning over to lay on her side, pulling the covers back over her head.

"Come on girl. We need to go get some advil and breakfast." Kyaira pulled the covers back again, pulling Jordyn to sit up.

"I'm never getting drunk again." She groaned to herself, feeling her headache in the back of her head.

"Ashiddd," Kyaira made a yikes face, and then both of them laughed.

Kyaira led her to the bathroom, and then grabbed the 5 pack of toothbrushes she'd bought when she first booked the room a few days ago, passing Jordyn a brand new toothbrush.

Both girls brushed their teeth, and used Kyaira's cetaphil wash and the complimentary face towels to complete their morning routines.

"I have clothes for you to wear. You look about my size." Kyaira yawned, unzipping her suitcase, flipping it open.

"Thank you 'cause I definitely need a shower." She mumbled, fixing her bra strap as she waited to get some clothes from her.

It had totally slipped her mind that all the both of them were wearing was a bra and underwear because she definitely would've walked out like this if Kyaira hadn't pointed it out.

She could remember feeling so hot when they'd gotten dropped off last night, plus she hated sleeping with clothes on anyways. As soon as she had gotten hers off, she was fast asleep.

Kyaira passed her a pair of biker shorts, a loose fitting tee shirt, and a fresh pair of underwear, then grabbed the same things for herself.

While Jordyn went to go shower first, Kyaira climbed back in the bed, taking a short nap in an attempt to get rid of her headache.

After about a half hour had passed, the two girls were headed to the first floor of the hotel, now refreshed and ready to eat.

"I haven't had hotel breakfast in so long. When I was younger, my mama 'nem took us on staycations all the time-at the Embassy Suites. They got the best breakfast." Jordyn told her, walking off the elevator behind her.

"Yesss, I think that's the main reason I booked here. I knew I wouldn't feel like cooking, and a bitch like me need all three meals ahkay." She stuck her tongue out, smiling as Jordyn laughed at her.