23

It was currently 2:37 in the afternoon in Bali, and Kyaira and Jordyn were sound asleep on the larger-than-normal king sized mattress, tangled with one another's body

Amazi was awake and in the main living area, and had been up since around 11 this morning. Unlike him, they hadn't slept in over 30 hours, which was the reason they were still asleep so late in the day.

Even though Jordyn would've liked to remain asleep, her body unfortunately had an internal clock, and it was telling her it was probably time for her to get up to start the day.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she let them adjust to her surroundings, then shielded them from the sunlight that was peeking through the dark curtains. Sadly, they weren't black out curtains like the ones they had at home.

After kissing Kyaira's cheek, she carefully eased out her grip, and a yawn slipped out of her mouth as she made her way to the bathroom.

She caught sight of her bonnet slipping through the mirror, so she pulled it back in place, and then she relieved her bladder.

Jordyn followed up with her morning routine, and pulled on one of Amazi's shirts once she was done-leaving the room in search of him.

"Mazi?" She called out, standing in the hallway because she hadn't been given a tour of the large villa yet and didn't want to get lost.

"Come down the hall on the left J." His voice rasped, and she followed his directions, eventually making it to the living area.

"Hey baby. You okay?" She sat next to him on the couch, a closed lip smile gracing her face after her greeted her with a kiss on her cheek.

"Yeah, you? Why you up?" He asked, placing his lighter at the end of his blunt, and Jordyn didn't even bother to ask where he'd gotten weed from.

"I don't know. Just felt like it was time to get up. Why you look like this?" She rubbed underneath his eyes, and he humorously rose one of his eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"You calling me ugly?" He tilted his head to the side, and she laughed, rolling her eyes.

"No. Just wanted to make sure you're okay, punk." She mushed his head while standing up again, and then smiled once he pulled her back down to be in his lap.

"Hit this," He held his blunt to her lips, and she took it from him, drawing in a long pull, then let it flow through both her nose and her mouth.

"You sexy as hell. You know that?" He watched her take another hit, and she laughed again.

"I've heard it a few times." She shrugged, her back resting on the armrest while Amazi rubbed down her thigh.

"From who, yo girlfriend?" He smirked, and she dramatically gasped, making him smile.

"Actually yes, why, you jealous?" She childishly snaked her neck, and he chuckled, glancing over at her.

"Nah. Y'all cute or whatever." He shrugged, and she laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck to straddle his lap, and his hand immediately went to her ass.