27

"Jordyn, you still ignoring me?" Amazi pulled his shirt from over his head, then climbed in the bed to be next to her

"Ight man I don't even give fuck that bad." He pulled the cover over him, and put his hand on her stomach that had definitely grown over the past two months. Her and Kyaira had finally begun growing out of their clothes.

"Move. Don't touch me." She pushed his hand away, her eyes on her phone where she was currently watching YouTube videos.

"I said I was sorry. Stop doing me like that J." His voice rasped while he turned her body to face him, and then pulled her closer so that there was no space left between them.

Amazi internally shook his head at himself at the fact that he'd previously apologized for forgetting her Polynesian sauce at Chick-fil-A, but whatever satisfied her pregnancy moods, he'd do it.

Even though he was warned by their doctor, Tee, earlier this month and last month as well, he still wasn't prepared for the hurricane of moods he had to deal with on the daily for both of them.

She'd went over what to expect while entering their third and final trimester of pregnancy, as well as revealed the genders. Both girls, just like Safiya had predicted.

Jordyn and Kyaira both wanted boys, but they were grateful regardless. Amazi, on the other hand, had to mentally start preparing himself to deal with four girls. He just knew his daughters would be just like their moms-spoiled and a crybaby.

Speaking of spoiled,

"What you poutin' for mama? I'll remember next time." Amazi chuckled, softly kissing her bottom lip that was slightly poked out.

"I love Polynesian sauce." She mumbled, trying not to cry. She hated how emotional she got over everything now. She was already overly emotional before she was pregnant, and it had gotten nothing but worse.

"Don't cry. Jordyn what the hell you want me to do? Go and get some sauce when you already done ate the food?" He chuckled, humored at her genuine sadness.

"Ugh. Shut up." She laid her head on his chest, and he smiled, rubbing his hand down her back, massaging the nape of it to put her to sleep.

She was only awake because she was stubborn and spoiled. He knew that she was sleepy and she'd been fighting it off for the last hour or so.

Kyaira was currently asleep on the other side of Jordyn, full from the foot long Subway sandwich she'd eaten for lunch. That's all she did was sleep now. Amazi loved noticing little things changing in result from their pregnancies.

"I love you. Don't go to sleep mad." He chuckled, kissing her jawline, feeling her breathing slow down.

"I love you too baby. I'm not sleepy." She mumbled, and he laughed, making her smile. She was very obviously sleepy.