13

Amazi laid awake in his bed, rubbing softly at the nape of Jordyn's back while she slept soundly with her head on his chest, and her leg around his waist

His fingers ran through her loosely curled bundles, and he just knew she'd be upset when she woke up since she hadn't wrapped her hair the previous night.

He pulled her head back, leaving a trail of his kisses across the soft skin over her face, hoping she'd be up with him soon. He hated waking up first.

"Renee," He called, his voice a bit hoarse since he'd been mostly quiet the time he'd been awake. She hummed in her sleep, letting him know that she was listening to him.

"It's time to get up mama. Wake up." He kissed her cheek, and she reached up to wrap her left arm around his neck, holding the back of his head.

Just as she began to stir herself awake, her phone began buzzing with an alarm, making him reach over to grab it because she hated loud noises in the morning.

"Oh my fucking god," She mumbled, grabbing the front of her head with a frown on her face.

"I turned it off baby. Why you had it set anyways?" He chuckled, wrapping his arms tight around her, pulling upwards to stretch her body for her. She lowly groaned in relief, her eyes fluttering open to meet his low and red ones.

"Why are you high at ten in the morning?" She sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes while he smiled.

"Why you not?" He smirked, reaching over to grip her boob in his hand while admiring her naked body.

"Get on Amazi." She swatted his hands away, and he laughed, standing up with her.

"Why you had your alarm set? What you gotta do today?" He followed her to his bathroom, doing his usual routine of standing behind her while she brushed her teeth.

"I need to go run errands," She yawned in the mist of washing her mouth out.

"Ok? What errands?" He rose an eyebrow since that wasn't really telling him anything, and she chuckled.

"Amazi what's it to you? You not going with me." She humorously told him, and a frown placed as his expression.

"The fuck? Why I can't go?"

"Because all you do is complain about how long I'm taking and ask a billion questions. I'll only be gone for like an hour or two." She chuckled, turning around to face him.

"Jordyn do you hate me?" He frowned at her, following her out of the bathroom.

"No-Amazi, move," She laughed, placing her arms over his that had slid around her waist from behind.

"Yeah you do. Why you treat me like you don't love me then?" He kissed her face, chuckling as he listened to her laugh.

"You so cute. You sad pooh?" She turned to face him after he let her go to grab his phone from the bed, and he nodded.